nmjasdk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
im looking for the june 2013 mark schemes for g484 and g485 im doing the exams privately so i cant get them off a teacher. if anyone can help me it would be a massive help.
cheers
teachercol
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by nmjasdk)
im looking for the june 2013 mark schemes for g484 and g485 im doing the exams privately so i cant get them off a teacher. if anyone can help me it would be a massive help.
cheers
Here you go.
I think its Ok to release these now. Everybody has finished mocks and is into revision ...
Attached files
nmjasdk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by teachercol)
Here you go.
I think its Ok to release these now. Everybody has finished mocks and is into revision ...
thank you soooooo much.
im wondering if you could give me f322markscheme and f324 and f325 ocr chemistry papers too, ive got the exam tommorow, so the f322 mark scheme would be especially helpful

also i for got to ask sorry again, could i also have the g482 mark scheme, i ordered that and f322 paper when i did the exams last time and unfortunately ive got no mark scheme to see where i went wrong.
teachercol
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by nmjasdk)
thank you soooooo much.
im wondering if you could give me f322markscheme and f324 and f325 ocr chemistry papers too, ive got the exam tommorow, so the f322 mark scheme would be especially helpful

also i for got to ask sorry again, could i also have the g482 mark scheme, i ordered that and f322 paper when i did the exams last time and unfortunately ive got no mark scheme to see where i went wrong.

Sorry - only have Physics A
Attached files
Kreayshawn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by teachercol)
Here you go.
teachercol - could you also upload the G484 and G485 June 2013 question papers?

I'm also resitting externally so don't have any teachers to ask for papers. Would be much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (67)
14.69%
I'm not sure (16)
3.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.77%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (211)
46.27%

Watched Threads