GCSE Electronics/Electronic Products/Resistant Materials Watch

Flippant
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
couldn't find a recent thread for this so i'm making one! here's hoping other people are actually taking this subject lol. i'm doing edexcel electronic products, the exam's tomorrow so it's kinda late, but better late than never. anyone got any last minute crash-course guides to revision?
AKC...
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've got the AQA version of the Electronics Products exam tomorrow. Want to know if anyone knows where I could get an AQA Checklist to see what I need to learn.
Transformer_747
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've got the AQA exam tomorrow as well...does anyone have any tips to answer both sections? my teacher literally didn't give a crap about us as we are the only class in the year doing electronics :/
Flippant
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by AKC...)
I've got the AQA version of the Electronics Products exam tomorrow. Want to know if anyone knows where I could get an AQA Checklist to see what I need to learn.
idk what your exam's like, but if you scroll down to the 'Specification' heading here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/desig...-products-4540 then you can find and download the specification of what you need to know (sorry if you knew this already!)
Nicki_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The first section on the AQA exam will be about controlling temperature in a retail context and after that I don't really know what else is going to be on it,but I hope this helps someone!
AKC...
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So how was the exam? It went well for me. I think I messed up in the flow chart and maybe one or two other things.
Transformer_747
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It was alright for me and I also messed up on the flow chart question (never been taught it)
itsdancross
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What did anyone get for coursework? :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?