X-Men, Hunger Games, Breaking Bad and all the big news! Watch

greeneyedgirl
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Today is the release date for the new X-Men: Days of Future Past so whether you're going to see it today and want to tell us how you found it, or whether you're really excited to go and see it like me then you should probably head over to the Film forum where we've got a thread up for discussion of the film. And if you're a Marvel fan in general we've got the perfect place for you to discuss your favourite Marvel films, characters, plot lines or anything. Snagprophet has written an amazing post which is sure to make even people who hate Spiderman see him as a truly amazing superhero!

Speaking of big franchises, over in books we're discussing The Hunger Games and whether it's solely for teenage girls! Looks like all the males at TSR seem to be speaking up in favour of one of their favourite books, so come along and add your opinion!

Another phenomenon that TSR seems keen to debate is whether Breaking Bad is overrated. Do you side with SerLorasTyrell that "it's boring bs" or are you like Dnator who thought it was one of the best shows he's ever watched!!

Then we've got Glastonbury as the biggest festival. Whether you're volunteering or watching (or perhaps even performing...who knows if we've got famous musicians on the site) then come and get planning on where you're going to camp and who you're looking forward to in this year's Glasto thread!

If you're wanting to check out things which are less well known then find one of these underrated musicians and enjoy get your hipster vibe on! Who knows, maybe you'll find the next big thing?
allleila
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm refusing to see days of future past. I'm an XMen comic fan and I hate how Disney is pandering to the film fans and making it wolverine-centric!
He should not be going back on time and they dared to cut Rogue!
And don't get me started on how Rogue and Remy aren't in the same timeline.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Martshi3)
I'm refusing to see days of future past. I'm an XMen comic fan and I hate how Disney is pandering to the film fans and making it wolverine-centric!
Did you enjoy the other movie? There's a few threads I linked in the OP about X-Men and Marvel in general which you might want to check out!
Sheepman09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You know it's not Disney right? It's 20th Century Fox that own the movie rights to the X-Men series, Sony own those to Spider-Man. That's why they have to focus on Wolverine as they can't bring in other Avengers, it's also why we'll see two Quicksilvers, the one in Days of Future Past and one in Age of Ultron next year.
Doctor_Einstein
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How dare you, wolverine is awesome.
SerLorasTyrell
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Today is the release date for the new X-Men: Days of Future Past so whether you're going to see it today and want to tell us how you found it, or whether you're really excited to go and see it like me then you should probably head over to the Film forum where we've got a thread up for discussion of the film. And if you're a Marvel fan in general we've got the perfect place for you to discuss your favourite Marvel films, characters, plot lines or anything. Snagprophet has written an amazing post which is sure to make even people who hate Spiderman see him as a truly amazing superhero!

Speaking of big franchises, over in books we're discussing The Hunger Games and whether it's solely for teenage girls! Looks like all the males at TSR seem to be speaking up in favour of one of their favourite books, so come along and add your opinion!

Another phenomenon that TSR seems keen to debate is whether Breaking Bad is overrated. Do you side with SerLorasTyrell that "it's boring bs" or are you like Dnator who thought it was one of the best shows he's ever watched!!

Then we've got Glastonbury as the biggest festival. Whether you're volunteering or watching (or perhaps even performing...who knows if we've got famous musicians on the site) then come and get planning on where you're going to camp and who you're looking forward to in this year's Glasto thread!

If you're wanting to check out things which are less well known then find one of these underrated musicians and enjoy get your hipster vibe on! Who knows, maybe you'll find the next big thing?
Thanks for the kind message! I feel famous now haha just kidding but my matter of fact way of speaking gets me labelled a troll whenever I state my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
Thanks for the kind message! I feel famous now haha just kidding but my matter of fact way of speaking gets me labelled a troll whenever I state my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile
It can be a hard balance to strike :sadnod: if you're ever unsure I find best thing to do is write the message but not send it, then reread it pretending you're a different person and make sure can't be misinterpreted (to the best of your ability)
allleila
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Doctor_Einstein)
How dare you, wolverine is awesome.
What is wrong with you? Now at does he compare to a myriad of other characters like Rogue,
gambit or even Magneto!
Doctor_Einstein
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What is wrong with you? Now at does he compare to a myriad of other characters like Rogue,
gambit or even Magneto!
By the way you should probably see days of future past because unfortunately for me, it is not a wolverine centric movie.
silent ninja
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
gambit or even Magneto!
There's not enough Magneto in any of the movies. Weird omission really. X-Men first class did feature him more though. I liked that

Sent from my HTC One
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.33%
Pop (176)
24.75%
Jazz (29)
4.08%
Classical (41)
5.77%
Hip-Hop (128)
18%