sophiegashman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Couldn't find a thread for this so I thought I'd make one!
Is anyone ready?? Or planning to bash out C2 for 2 weeks like me?!
JackB784
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah. Have done barely any revision for it but gonna do loads over the next couple of weeks, as I only have 2 exams left.
sophiegashman
Rep:
?
(Original post by JackB784)
Yeah. Have done barely any revision for it but gonna do loads over the next couple of weeks, as I only have 2 exams left.
Same here! I haven't even looked at it since I finished so gonna go hardcore. Got 2 left as well, both on the same day though :mad:
username1050473
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The only thing I keep forgetting in C2 is the trapezium rule, and that's okay as it's in the formula book. So methinks that I'll do a few past papers over half term.
sophiegashman
Rep:
?
The thing I struggle with HUGELY in C2 is trigonometric identities and equations :/ it just doesn't seem to click... Guess I'll just work from a bunch of videos and practice practice paractice
sophiegashman
Rep:
?
can someone help me out with a question for c2?? I have absolutely no clue how to do it. I've read the mark scheme and still can't seem to make sense of it so if anyone could please please pleeeeasse explain it to me
Imagethe question is from Jan 05 and it's the last question on the paper if you want to look at the mark scheme.
Attached files
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sophiegashman)
can someone help me out with a question for c2?? I have absolutely no clue how to do it. I've read the mark scheme and still can't seem to make sense of it so if anyone could please please pleeeeasse explain it to me
Imagethe question is from Jan 05 and it's the last question on the paper if you want to look at the mark scheme.
if you post this in the Maths Help Forum you will get a better response. they will probably ask to see what you have done so far !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (91)
65%
I don't have everything I need (49)
35%

Watched Threads