The Student Room Group

Advice, anyone?

Aggh I don’t know what to do!

Basically I’m getting more and more confused about results day as it approaches… to get into my firm, Nottingham, I need AAB, I have almost certainly got one A in Geography (which is the only specified A) but I could end up with two Bs in the other 2.

I rang Birmingham and asked to be released because I thought I would get crap accommodation because I didn’t apply by their May deadline (and still haven’t!) but they said ring UCAS and that but I never did so they are still my insurance. I have come to realise though, that with accommodation there, I would get similar to what a clearing student would get, which can’t be that bad, but I have already told the uni and emailed them saying that I don’t want/can’t go there… so what to do?

I guess I could just say that there was a temporary change in personal circumstances that are now sorted?! There is still a good possibility I will get into Nottingham, but it’s not guaranteed at all!

Any suggestions or did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks in advance for replies!
Reply 1
If you haven't officially sorted it so you got released, then they will still be your insurance. So don't panic!

Latest

Trending

Trending