Why? Watch

Kingers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Why does tesco 24 hour shut off its alcohol aisles after 11, i want to buy some absinthe at 3.40am on a tuesday mornign love alright. I dont take your shoddy ****e excuse that you're in a "high risk" zone. what the **** does that mean. Why would drunks be any worse at 3am then 11pm, and why would two poles and a cloth stop a hardened drunk?

Stupid tescos, she even had the cheek to direct me to asda, peice of ****, im not driving to asda just cos you cant provide me with what i want:mad:
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the *******s. lets go in there with banners and protest!
Kingers
Rep:
?
Of course you would have to come from brimingham to leeds, or it would just be me alone and it wouldnt be thta much fun.

- i dont think we can protest inside, we'd prob be made to stand outside in the cold carpark

- i dont really want a drink now its 2pm, rather have some apple juice and a muffin tbh.

But the thought was nice:rolleyes:
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
mm apple juice. never mind my good man.. next time, go at 11pm and get your alcohol.. or get a banana.. put it in your coat pocket... demand stuff..
Kingers
Rep:
?
orr. i could just eat the bannana and then smoke its skin and become crazy dope fly wacked out and i woudlnt need any absithe. haha im a genius

:cheers:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (36)
97.3%
No (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads