The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've not got anything, and I was hoping for a letter confirming which room on campus i'm in next year :frown:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I've had nothing either.

Has anyone had their deposits back?
Reply 3
LubyLoo
I've had nothing either.

Has anyone had their deposits back?

Haven't asked my dad but my mates have had theirs through.

It's Grizedale though, i.e. the most efficient college :wink:
Reply 4
I haven't had anything either! *joins in* I keep checking my account for my deposit but alas, I see nothing. I'd also like something about when to enrol on courses and things next year... and something about my room... and stuff... but, yeah, nothing.

Curse you, Lancaster! :p:
Reply 5
i have not had my deposit back yet. Although I’m not expecting to get it all anyway
Reply 6
Anyone know if we can change which course modules we enrolled on?
i have not had anything either.

yeah we can change any non-compulsory modules in the first three weeks as far as i know. and then third year/fourth year stuff we can change anytime
judge john
i have not had my deposit back yet. Although I’m not expecting to get it all anyway

I've not had mine back yet. Nor have I had anything from the uni. I'm wondering what's going on.
Reply 9
haven't heard anything from uni but have had my deposit back - but then as someone mentioned before i am in Grizedale the most efficient college!
Reply 10
Beigel
haven't heard anything from uni but have had my deposit back - but then as someone mentioned before i am in Grizedale the most efficient college!

You were saying?

:p:

cds
Ultimate comeback. :p:

I reckon we have to not stress about this deposit business... I mean, we have to remind ourselves that it IS still only the middle of August.
Reply 12
Retardchar

I reckon we have to not stress about this deposit business... I mean, we have to remind ourselves that it IS still only the middle of August.

Yes and Lancaster never get anything done until the last possible minute.
Reply 13
Ultimate comeback my ass. Not only do they have time to knock themselves down but also to pay back their student's deposits.
Reply 14
P.S that first pic, the white stairs in front of you, are they the stairs that lead towards Pendle. I've forgotten my way around the campus already.
LubyLoo
You were saying?

:p:

LOL! I read about that in SCAN Online :smile:

Bye bye Gz!
Retardchar

I guess if you need the cash soon, like me, then you could always email your Residence Officer :smile:
Reply 17
danjc
LOL! I read about that in SCAN Online :smile:

Bye bye Gz!

I think the fact that you read SCAN Online is funnier than GZ being knocked down.
I got something in the post today... instead of a useful letter about registration or about my deposit being returned, I got an invoice for my tuition fees. Thank you, Lancaster. :p:
Reply 19
yeah i got that. wake up to a bill for 1200quid!

Latest

Trending

Trending