Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Im resitting an exam on the 24th, and results for that Im guessing come out the week before Freshers ...

if I pass, will I automatically be entered and registered for the second year? Or Will I have to que up and fill out forms and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Did you pre-reg at the end of last year? I had to redo an online test over the summer but still pregregged at the end of last year so im assuming everything will be carried over

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should have been sent pre-registration forms in the post to be sent back by the 18th august. If you have filled that out then you should be sorted but if not then you'll have to queue up on the 22nd Sept to sort everything out! I'm sure they'll let you know what you have to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaybones)
    Everyone should have been sent pre-registration forms in the post to be sent back by the 18th august. If you have filled that out then you should be sorted but if not then you'll have to queue up on the 22nd Sept to sort everything out! I'm sure they'll let you know what you have to do.
    ive not been sent anything!!! %$^k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thePhantom)
    ive not been sent anything!!! %$^k
    ring up ssid I sure they can clarify everything.

ReputationRep:
    You will have to queue up and register on Saturday September 23rd. Or at least, my flatmate is doing a resit and has to do that.

ReputationRep:
    bugger bugger bugger - ive got plans!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you have plans when you were doing your resit too? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyMP)
    Didn't you have plans when you were doing your resit too? :p:
    ive always got plans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thePhantom)
    ive always got plans!
    you forgot to add the "involving alcohol" bit on that sentence bud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaybones)
    you forgot to add the "involving alcohol" bit on that sentence bud!
    yeh - but people who know me, just add it on themselves!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.