Harsh Times Watch

Scipio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Coming out this friday, looking forward to seeing this, mostly because Christian Bale is one of my favourite actors! I am, however, a little disappointed that Eva Longoria is in this film.
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Looking forward to it, but I'm really pissed off that I'm not going to be able to see it...being in the middle of nowhere with no cinema :mad:
CogitoErgoSum
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pav27)
Coming out this friday, looking forward to seeing this, mostly because Christian Bale is one of my favourite actors! I am, however, a little disappointed that Eva Longoria is in this film.
:ditto: to all of that! woohoo! Christian Bale! (have you heard about The Prestige? The book's fantastic, and the movie looks brilliant!)

Harsh Times looks pretty good, may have to have a double movie day and see it with A Scanner Darkly!
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pav27)
:confused: :confused: :confused:

you having a laugh...Eva Longoria = buffness in the film...

Will hopefully see this movie next week...
Scipio
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by CogitoErgoSum)
:ditto: to all of that! woohoo! Christian Bale! (have you heard about The Prestige? The book's fantastic, and the movie looks brilliant!)

Harsh Times looks pretty good, may have to have a double movie day and see it with A Scanner Darkly!
Watching Scanner this saturday, and hopefully this movie some time next week

edit: Never read the book but I happen to like Nolan as well, so there's a winning combination already!

(Original post by GεεRTHAN)
:confused: :confused: :confused:

you having a laugh...Eva Longoria = buffness in the film...

Will hopefully see this movie next week...
But she just irritates me, and I can't see her being a good serious movie actress.
hitmanuk2k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why has it taken so long to be released?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (55)
98.21%
No (1)
1.79%

Watched Threads