This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
You are a girl, you can be forgiven for buying crap, it is your genders favourite past time.
You are a boy, you can be forgiven for talking stereotypical bull ****, it is your genders' favourite passtime.

:rolleyes:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
You are a boy, you can be forgiven for talking stereotypical bull ****, it is your genders' favourite passtime.

niceone! Shes got you there JJ.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Talking sterotypical bull**** does not cost any money
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol. So true.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope - it just costs you respect
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I'm glad you got there before I did, PQ! I've spent a silly amount of money (in my books) over the last 2 weeks, but I had an excuse - I had my friend staying, who'd never been to England before, so I had to take her round places. I've also had to do a bunch of shopping for my mum, which has cost me a bit and she hasn't paid me back yet :mad:

Blissy - I respect your self control! I wish I were that good - I'm not bad with money, but still could be a lot better.
kissit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I think i'm addicted to spending money and shopping. Everytime I leave my house I spend money like it grows on grass never mind trees. Sometimes I don't even need to leave my house with the bloody internet being so Handy.
Take today for instance, went for a quick drink in town, ended up spending £60. I think i'm going to go burn my debit card.

Does anyone have any less drastic tips to help me curtail my spending?
Try freezing your credit cards! Seriously! So you cant just 'use them' as and when...you can only use them for planned responsable reasons & you have to wait for this ice to thaw. This tip helped me some what....
risk-is-good
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Try selling your unwanted goods on eBay?? It is a great place for unwanted DVDs and CDs as there is a large demand and they're easy to post.

Move your credit card debts around for lower rates?

A great site for financial info is www.fool.co.uk.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love seeing programs on lottery winners spending vast amounts on crap like red ferrari's and houses with swimming pools and bars. It is so amusing, they try to take up sports like shooting too and join golf clubs. Get a life, stick with your scratch cards and trakies please.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love seeing programs on lottery winners spending vast amounts on crap like red ferrari's and houses with swimming pools and bars. It is so amusing, they try to take up sports like shooting too and join golf clubs. Get a life, stick with your scratch cards and trakies please.
The voice of a true snob.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can take the person out of a council estate....
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
The voice of a true snob.
Not really. Read byb3's post below. That is the exact way I feel.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (70)
53.44%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.63%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.69%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.19%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.05%

Watched Threads