Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I will begin my studies this year in an undergraduate course. My fee status is "overseas" and I must provide to the university a financial certificate that states that I have the adequate funds to pursue a degree. In this certificate I should also provide details about all of the individuals, companies, governmental bodies etc which are funding me. I have two questions:

    - Should my parents be included in the list?
    - Should the total amount of funding from these individuals, companies etc be exactly the amount of my overseas fees, or even more (to cover living expenses)? Or just the confirmation that I have been funded with some money is enough?

    Thank you in advance.
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.