HurdlesToJump
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... Supporting learning in primary schools, then hoping to study for a degree in Early years and then QTS!

I'm interested in... Lots of things just ask :-)

I'm thinking about... Primary school teaching
username1417378
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HurdlesToJump)
I'm studying... Supporting learning in primary schools, then hoping to study for a degree in Early years and then QTS!

I'm interested in... Lots of things just ask :-)

I'm thinking about... Primary school teaching
Hello and welcome to The Student Room, good luck with your studies, we have forums on here to help you with them all What sort of things are you interested in???
HurdlesToJump
Rep:
?
(Original post by AliyaMustafina)
Hello and welcome to The Student Room, good luck with your studies, we have forums on here to help you with them all What sort of things are you interested in???
Thank you AliyaMustafina, I love my music, shopping, cars and football can't wait for the world cup ha ha! I am also a mummy of two little ones so love going out as a family. Xx
username1417378
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank you AliyaMustafina, I love my music, shopping, cars and football can't wait for the world cup ha ha! I am also a mummy of two little ones so love going out as a family. Xx
Ooh I like football and cars too, and I'm looking forward to the world cup!!!
HurdlesToJump
Rep:
?
Ooh I like football and cars too, and I'm looking forward to the world cup!!!
England to win this year !!! Got to have hope Xx
username1417378
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
England to win this year !!! Got to have hope Xx
First game at 11 at night, fun, fun, fun!!!! Come on England
HurdlesToJump
Rep:
?
First game at 11 at night, fun, fun, fun!!!! Come on England
I know crazy!! The others are at like 8pm as well lol. Did you see England under 17s not only won the european championship but also won on penalties!!!! There is hope for 1 day then xx
username1417378
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know crazy!! The others are at like 8pm as well lol. Did you see England under 17s not only won the european championship but also won on penalties!!!! There is hope for 1 day then xx
Yeah I saw like the last half hour of the match, when it went to penalties I was like oh no, but then we actually managed to win on penalties
HurdlesToJump
Rep:
?
Yeah I saw like the last half hour of the match, when it went to penalties I was like oh no, but then we actually managed to win on penalties
Ha ha I was shocked too, like I say maybe there is hope for us winning the world cup one day lol!! Xx
username1417378
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ha ha I was shocked too, like I say maybe there is hope for us winning the world cup one day lol!! Xx
Keep the hope up, one day we will do it xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (628)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.43%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise