Advice on PSYA3 and PSYA4 topics Watch

mbolomiti
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am continuing with the PSYA3 and PSYA4 but i need to decide the 3 topics i have to follow aggression etc

Could any fellow students already doing those two units give me any advice, suggestions? which topics are more interesting, or more difficult than others.

Thanks
ShirhanOmar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I currently do Biological rhythms and sleep, Relationships and Aggression for PSYA3 and Media and Schizophrenia for PSYA4. I would say Bio rhythms are a pain in the ass and it's not a unit you'd want to pick unless you're okay with the biology and stuff. Aggression I would say is the easiest to learn and Relationships is quite interesting but psychology in itself is quite boring. Remember you'd also have to learn all the essays for each topic as any question could come up...Bio rhythms have minimum 9 essays so I'd think twice before picking that one. Media and Shiz are okay units....ish
help!!!!!!!!!!
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i would say for unit 3 learn aggression,eating and relationships
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.5%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.37%