University of Birmingham - Mathematics Scholarships Watch

GingerCodeMan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I have an unconditional offer from the University of Birmingham for Mathematics and Computer Science with Industrial Year starting in October 2014.

I was looking at the scholarships section on UoB's mathematics page, and it says this:

All students entering the School in September 2014, who achieve the grades below and put Mathematics at Birmingham as their Firm choice will receive either £1000 £1500. This scholarship is available to all students on Single, Major/Minor and Joint Honours degrees in Mathematics which are administered by the School of Mathematics.
George Watson Scholar Award

• £1000
  • A-level - A*A* in Mathematics and another subject (excluding General Studies)
  • International Baccalaureate - 40 points with 7 HL in Mathematics

Mathematics Excellence Award

• £1500
  • A-level - A*A*A* in Mathematics and 2 other subjects (excluding General Studies)
  • International Baccalaureate - 40 points with 7 HL in Mathematics and another HL subject

I was just wondering if anyone knows if I am eligible for this with my degree choice? It would appear from the criteria that I am eligible since it says "This scholarship is available to all students on ... Joint Honours degrees ...".

Thanks for any help

(Here's the link to the source of this information)
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Had you personally contacted them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.65%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.41%
No, but I want to start (265)
37.59%
No, I am unable to (167)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (195)
27.66%