The Student Room Group

I think I have generally lost my ****ing mind?

And seeing a psychologist is not an option. :mad:
You're gonna have to elaborate :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Care to expand.
Snap. Happened to me yesterday. I was almost hospitalised.

A psychologist is a better option than TSR, especially if you've generally lost your ****ing mind. :yy:
Reply 4
Original post by Madisonrose
You're gonna have to elaborate :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Twinport53
Care to expand.

Just obsessive thinking has made me lose faith. And I think when did I become weak minded? how could I let this happen?
Reply 5
Original post by question93
Just obsessive thinking has made me lose faith. And I think when did I become weak minded? how could I let this happen?

Lose faith in what exactly? School, work, a partner, life?
Reply 6
Lose faith in what exactly? School, work, a partner, life?

Just life in general.
GP?
Reply 8
Just life in general.

Been there got the T-shirt. I have been so down recently I would be happy if I went to sleep and never woke up.

I would never kill myself. But I could of happily slept forever because I had given up on life.

It took me a few months but I set my self some goals and changed my approach too life.

I have started going too the gym, eating healthy. I left my stupid job and am returning to college too better myself.

Even little things like when friends ask me too go out, even if I can't be bothered I still go. Because being in the house all the time isnt healthy.

Just try and evaluate where you are, and compare it too where you want too be man! :smile:
Just life in general.

Oh we've all been there surely or will feel that way at some point in our lives. Do you have any friends that you can talk to? I had a friend who seemed really depressed because of all things that have happened but talking to someone about it can make a difference :smile:
Reply 10
Been there got the T-shirt. I have been so down recently I would be happy if I went to sleep and never woke up.

I would never kill myself. But I could of happily slept forever because I had given up on life.

It took me a few months but I set my self some goals and changed my approach too life.

I have started going too the gym, eating healthy. I left my stupid job and am returning to college too better myself.

Even little things like when friends ask me too go out, even if I can't be bothered I still go. Because being in the house all the time isnt healthy.

Just try and evaluate where you are, and compare it too where you want too be man! :smile:

Yeah Thank You. :smile:

I get the same thought of thinking at least if am dead I won't be thinking and so I won't be suffering (really shouldn't be thinking like that). But I have never tried to kill myself.

I have had this before and from last August/September I thought I was getting over it (It was still there but not as bad as previous year). But then it got a lot worse in the past month.

I just think how can I let this happen to myself. Why am I not/don't feel in control of it?
Reply 11
Yeah Thank You. :smile:

I get the same thought of thinking at least if am dead I won't be thinking and so I won't be suffering (really shouldn't be thinking like that). But I have never tried to kill myself.

I have had this before and from last August/September I thought I was getting over it (It was still there but not as bad as previous year). But then it got a lot worse in the past month.

I just think how can I let this happen to myself. Why am I not/don't feel in control of it?

I know what your saying. Its like the world keeps spinning but you can't get back on. I had been down in the dumps from May last year until about February just gone. I have never been in a worse place.

Nothing would go right, but everything would go wrong.

Like I said though, pick a target, aim for something, and just do it. Don't make excuses as to why you can't do something and just jump in!

And say yes to everything, hell even if its totally out of your comfort zone, just say 'ah what the hell, OK!' :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest