The Student Room Group

Can flat-chested women wear no top?

While it's not necessarily something everybody likes, it's acceptable for a male to wear his top off in public and especially on the beach. This got me thinking: Does a flat chested woman also have this right? How is it seen by people? Should women be allowed to flaunt some teddies my way?

Plz respond with pro-titty responses only. Thank you.
Reply 1
Slow tsr is slow
Women go topless on beaches in other countries though.
Booooobs!
Reply 4
Original post by ChickenMadness
Women go topless on beaches in other countries though.

Yeah but they are strictly topless beaches. I'm talking about where it's not okay in the UK for women to do it but it is for men.
well, it's done pretty routinely in West and Central Africa :shrug:
Reply 6
Original post by Some random guy
Booooobs!

das it mane; das it
Reply 7
Original post by dire wolf
well, it's done pretty routinely in West and Central Africa :shrug:

Forget Africa; I'm talking about in the UK
Original post by piapiapiano
Forget Africa; I'm talking about in the UK

'if it's done in Africa, why not here in the UK?', some might argue.
No, but we both know when someone realises, they'll make a fuss about it or something, which can just be avoided altogether.

Plus bras are hot
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
No, but we both know when someone realises, they'll make a fuss about it or something, which can just be avoided altogether.

Plus bras are hot

True. sometimes find I am more attracted to girls in their bras. Maybe it's the disappointing sag of some boobs but either way :teeth:

Man after my own heart
Reply 12
Original post by dire wolf
'if it's done in Africa, why not here in the UK?', some might argue.

I see what you mean. Sorry, it's like 2am and I'm a little high tbh. Had a thought and wrote it before I forgot. :colondollar:
Reply 13

Yeah, man, it's all about equality, at the end of the day. If men can have their nips out then women should be able to too.
Yeah but they are strictly topless beaches. I'm talking about where it's not okay in the UK for women to do it but it is for men.

Any beach in most European countries that permit topless sunbathing let girls go topless, there aren't designated topless beaches.
Reply 15
Original post by justanotherposter
Any beach in most European countries that permit topless sunbathing let girls go topless, there aren't designated topless beaches.

great. why not in uk?
great. why not in uk?

Because overly PC people. The argument is that it would sexualise women by letting them be topless but go to a European beach and the topless women don't get any more attention than anyone else. By making it illegal for a woman to be topless you are making breasts more sexual. Yes if it suddenly became legal a few guys would ogle but ultimately in the long term it would become normal.
True. sometimes find I am more attracted to girls in their bras. Maybe it's the disappointing sag of some boobs but either way :teeth:

Man after my own heart

Bras are all foreplay and tease and I love it:colone:

I think I'm pretty much wired to not want to see boobs in that context; a bra is a good enough view. I certainly would have a problem if my girlfriend walked around topless in public on a hot day because that would feel awfully weird

Plus, I don't want some unsuspecting wood showing up either:K:
Lmao

Quick Reply

Latest