gemma-t96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, so the PY4 exam is coming up on the 11th June and I'm already stressing out because of the vast amount if essays I have to revise.
I was just wondering if there is anyone else who is doing either memory, relationships or Heath topics and if so has anyone got any advice on how I can get my head around all of these essays or any revision materials you have found useful along the way?
Any help would be really appreciated right now!
Christie Harding
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gemma-t96)
Hi, so the PY4 exam is coming up on the 11th June and I'm already stressing out because of the vast amount if essays I have to revise.
I was just wondering if there is anyone else who is doing either memory, relationships or Heath topics and if so has anyone got any advice on how I can get my head around all of these essays or any revision materials you have found useful along the way?
Any help would be really appreciated right now!

Hey,
I'm doing relationships and i'm literally rewriting the essays over and over :/ it takes ages but it worked for me for PY2
Christie Harding
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone have any predictions on what may come up??

I know that for relationships that understudied relationships has never come up and for mental illnesses the treatments of depression has never come up
gemma-t96
Rep:
?
(Original post by Christie Harding)
Hey,
I'm doing relationships and i'm literally rewriting the essays over and over :/ it takes ages but it worked for me for PY2

Ah ok I might try that. As a start I have condensed my essays down into 1 page plans and will probably then turn them into flash cards! The whole PY4 exam just overwhelms me a lot! PY3 I think I can deal with but it is just so much to remember!
Christie Harding
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've condensed mine down as well and i'm getting to the point where i'm just bullet pointing as it doesn't take as long.
I'm not too worried about PY3 - i'm aiming for 95% +
Khadizam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Any predictions for controversies, relationships, menory and abnormal?
gemma-t96
Rep:
?
Is anyone doing health?!

Really confused on the issues in health promotion essay!
Any help would be glady appreciated!! ASAP!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (94)
13.78%
I'm not sure (32)
4.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.38%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.35%
I'm not a current university student (326)
47.8%

Watched Threads