RoughWritings
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Okay, so I have a week until I have 2 massive tests, biology and chemistry Unit 2. thing is, I dont know where to start now. I dont know what to do. I know the content okay. Should I start past papers?..?
username1426305
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Same here, I suggest you do some past papers if you know the content, don't forget to constantly refer back to your notes. Theres a lot to learn for unit 2 but if you do past papers you should be fine.
Fuenciado
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
My method is past papers until I find a topic that I'm not confident with then I'll go ahead and revise that.
I neglected these exams because I kept telling myself "they're after half term, don't worry about them yet"... this is going to be a stressful week of revision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
RoughWritings
Rep:
(Original post by Fuenciado)
My method is past papers until I find a topic that I'm not confident with then I'll go ahead and revise that.
I neglected these exams because I kept telling myself "they're after half term, don't worry about them yet"... this is going to be a stressful week of revision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too, that is what I was thinking. I did a lot of revision for Unit 1 which is a lot easier, and now I have this week for Unit2. the ****.
iKrA97
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RoughWritings)
Me too, that is what I was thinking. I did a lot of revision for Unit 1 which is a lot easier, and now I have this week for Unit2. the ****.
Me too.. I thought it would be good because I had 7 days for 1 Exam ( Chemistry Unit 2) but I think I kind of lost that momentum. We just have to revise now.. :/
yellobitch
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Omg me too I thought I'd have lots of time but I'm struggling bc unit 2 is so big and I swear teachers spent ages on unit 1 and rushed through unit 2 in every subject -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I have a less than a week till my bio, chem an english exams. Tust remember there is someone who is worst off than you. 3 exams in 2 days. KMN!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fuenciado
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I have actually had to ignore Stats and just pray that 2 days is enough time to learn the whole unit.
RoughWritings
Rep:
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
I have a less than a week till my bio, chem an english exams. Tust remember there is someone who is worst off than you. 3 exams in 2 days. KMN!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I have my Bio and Chem next week, but my mechanics way in June. I guess I am lucky in that sense. Good luck with your exams!
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, I have my Bio and Chem next week, but my mechanics way in June. I guess I am lucky in that sense. Good luck with your exams!
I also have mechanics 1 on the 16th june.

Posted from TSR Mobile
RoughWritings
Rep:
(Original post by yello*****)
Omg me too I thought I'd have lots of time but I'm struggling bc unit 2 is so big and I swear teachers spent ages on unit 1 and rushed through unit 2 in every subject -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is so stupid! Why spend longer on the easier topics?
RoughWritings
Rep:
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
I also have mechanics 1 on the 16th june.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am not really focusing much on it at the moment, are you? I always reckon that there is time later. Yeah, I am taking the same exam as you. AQA?
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I am not really focusing much on it at the moment, are you? I always reckon that there is time later. Yeah, I am taking the same exam as you. AQA?
Yep. I am going to start revising it from the 3rd june.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (58)
12.53%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.73%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.35%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
9.29%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (217)
46.87%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.24%

Watched Threads