Does anyone do marking for past exam questions on here?

Watch this thread
abbymonty
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
it's half term next week and my teachers aren't very good at checking their emails when we aren't at college, but I've got my English literature exam on the 6th of June.
It's the AQA LITB3 exam, and I'm studying Frankenstein, Dr Faustus and The Bloody Chamber. If anyone can help me by marking some past exam questions I've had a go at that would be great??
I'm not very good at marking and my friends would probably be too generous!
Taliahart
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by abbymonty)
it's half term next week and my teachers aren't very good at checking their emails when we aren't at college, but I've got my English literature exam on the 6th of June.
It's the AQA LITB3 exam, and I'm studying Frankenstein, Dr Faustus and The Bloody Chamber. If anyone can help me by marking some past exam questions I've had a go at that would be great??
Hey
I'm only an A2 student myself but I am studying The Bloody Chamber and Dr Faustus, so I could give you my thoughts on your essays and what band I think my teacher would give it if you would like? x
abbymonty
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Taliahart)
Hey
I'm only an A2 student myself but I am studying The Bloody Chamber and Dr Faustus, so I could give you my thoughts on your essays and what band I think my teacher would give it if you would like? x
that would be so so great! I've got a section A Carter that I've done, would it be ok for me to message it you?x
Taliahart
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
that would be so so great! I've got a section A Carter that I've done, would it be ok for me to message it you?x
Of course x
kingzebra
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hey!

I don't suppose you'd be able to send me anything you have on Doctor Faustus? I'm doing the same exam but on The Tempest and Doctor Faustus and struggling as my teacher hasn't been the best xx
username1226161
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hey I did the OCR Frankenstein exam (which is similar to yours I guess) so I could have a look?
abbymonty
Rep:
(Original post by kingzebra)
Hey!

I don't suppose you'd be able to send me anything you have on Doctor Faustus? I'm doing the same exam but on The Tempest and Doctor Faustus and struggling as my teacher hasn't been the best xx
do you mean an essay or revision stuff?xx
abbymonty
Rep:
(Original post by lightningdoritos)
Hey I did the OCR Frankenstein exam (which is similar to yours I guess) so I could have a look?
that would be great! would it be okay for me to message it you on here?
kingzebra
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
do you mean an essay or revision stuff?xx
Thanks for replying! Revision stuff mainly xx
username1226161
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
that would be great! would it be okay for me to message it you on here?
Yeah sure, just make sure you quote me otherwise I'll lose track of all my posts :P
abbymonty
Rep:
(Original post by lightningdoritos)
Yeah sure, just make sure you quote me otherwise I'll lose track of all my posts :P
I'll send a PM if that's okay?
username1226161
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'll send a PM if that's okay?
Okay!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (57)
16.57%
The paper was reasonable (169)
49.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (83)
24.13%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
10.17%

Watched Threads