Watch
This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Apparently we once tried to flush the toilet with someones head in it though I don't remember that at all.
We also told the same person that he could fly if he thought about it hard enough, he jumped out of a tree and broke his arm - I do vaguely remember that part.
Those were the days,
That's not very nice now is it?
What did the teachers or minders or whatever do?
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wasn't allowed to.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Good old carefree days.... gone for good :rolleyes:
Did you ever get up to mischief?
I attended nursery for a few months - evil teacher chucked me outside in the cold for a few hours for scribbling on the carpet, repeatedly calling her mum???!!!, not sharing, arguing - all within the space of a few hours!!! eek! My mum wasn't impressed I didn't actually properly start attending school until I was seven, I had a tutor since my parents travelled a lot.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Playgroup/Nursery was excellent from what i remember, they had a huge Postman Pat mural painting on the wall, like a shrine almost I remember playing with the pretend phones, digging up the sandpit trying to reach the bottom, generally having a great time.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
Playgroup/Nursery was excellent from what i remember, they had a huge Postman Pat mural painting on the wall, like a shrine almost I remember playing with the pretend phones, digging up the sandpit trying to reach the bottom, generally having a great time.
*suddenly nostalgic* did anyone have house/play corners?
zazy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Good old carefree days.... gone for good :rolleyes:
Did you ever get up to mischief?
All i can remember was being two and not using the toilets because i found them stinky...Everyday i'd come back in a different pair of pyjama bottoms...
mad kuri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i didn't i was deprived of the experience
*sits in the corner and cries*
zazy
Rep:
?
(Original post by mad kuri)
i didn't i was deprived of the experience
*sits in the corner and cries*
It's surely not a deprivation, coming home with sand on your hair and a wet posterior....
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just to correct something i said earlier. I did go, but they threatened my parents saying that they didn't want me there.
mad kuri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
It's surely not a deprivation, coming home with sand on your hair and a wet posterior....
i guess...
but i was still denied something...
even if it was sand in my hair and a wet posterior
zazy
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
Just to correct something i said earlier. I did go, but they threatened my parents saying that they didn't want me there.
WHY? :eek: Was it you or their snotty attitude?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
WHY? :eek: Was it you or their snotty attitude?
I had erm shall we say violent tendencies.
pinkfairy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Yes I remember them! Zazy (if that's your real name it's v pretty/unusual/nice!) if you can remember back to when you were two years old you must have a brilliant memory! Love Pinkfairy xxx
zazy
Rep:
?
(Original post by pinkfairy)
Yes I remember them! Zazy (if that's your real name it's v pretty/unusual/nice!) if you can remember back to when you were two years old you must have a brilliant memory! Love Pinkfairy xxx
My actual name is zara (my nick zazy)
Quite weirdly i do remember being 2 but not 3 and most of things i did.... i think it's more due to the fact that i had a really nice friend *katie* that used to hang around with me quite a bit...I'll never forget those days...also i was an extremly naughty child...16 years on people still go on about it.. :eek:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Oh yeah! One day the girls took over the house. I remember putting the baby in the oven. And when the boys tried to invade we threw saucepans at them. (Don't worry, I doubt I hit anyone - I was and still am a lousy shot).

Oh, and our teacher was half deaf and thought my name was Ellen for about half the year.
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I loved nursery! Loved playing on the computers and eating toast off coloured plastic plates. Then I went to school a year early and loved that too, was only doing half days.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nursery was good, didn't realise how cool it was at the time though. I thought it was hard work back then. I remember i just used to hang around building stuff out of wood on the woodwork bench, i made some cool spaceships and stuff. Occasionally i would make choclate rice crispys, they were bloody nice.
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nursery and playground whats the difference?
anyways the place i went to from 3 to 5 i luved it... and its where i saw a pennis for the first time cool isnt it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.57%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.05%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.86%

Watched Threads