Turn on thread page Beta

Did you ever go to nursery/playgroup watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Apparently we once tried to flush the toilet with someones head in it though I don't remember that at all.
    We also told the same person that he could fly if he thought about it hard enough, he jumped out of a tree and broke his arm - I do vaguely remember that part.
    Those were the days,
    That's not very nice now is it?
    What did the teachers or minders or whatever do?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't allowed to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Good old carefree days.... gone for good :rolleyes:
    Did you ever get up to mischief?
    I attended nursery for a few months - evil teacher chucked me outside in the cold for a few hours for scribbling on the carpet, repeatedly calling her mum???!!!, not sharing, arguing - all within the space of a few hours!!! eek! My mum wasn't impressed I didn't actually properly start attending school until I was seven, I had a tutor since my parents travelled a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Playgroup/Nursery was excellent from what i remember, they had a huge Postman Pat mural painting on the wall, like a shrine almost I remember playing with the pretend phones, digging up the sandpit trying to reach the bottom, generally having a great time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    Playgroup/Nursery was excellent from what i remember, they had a huge Postman Pat mural painting on the wall, like a shrine almost I remember playing with the pretend phones, digging up the sandpit trying to reach the bottom, generally having a great time.
    *suddenly nostalgic* did anyone have house/play corners?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Good old carefree days.... gone for good :rolleyes:
    Did you ever get up to mischief?
    All i can remember was being two and not using the toilets because i found them stinky...Everyday i'd come back in a different pair of pyjama bottoms...

ReputationRep:
    i didn't i was deprived of the experience
    *sits in the corner and cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad kuri)
    i didn't i was deprived of the experience
    *sits in the corner and cries*
    It's surely not a deprivation, coming home with sand on your hair and a wet posterior....

ReputationRep:
    Just to correct something i said earlier. I did go, but they threatened my parents saying that they didn't want me there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    It's surely not a deprivation, coming home with sand on your hair and a wet posterior....
    i guess...
    but i was still denied something...
    even if it was sand in my hair and a wet posterior

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Just to correct something i said earlier. I did go, but they threatened my parents saying that they didn't want me there.
    WHY? :eek: Was it you or their snotty attitude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    WHY? :eek: Was it you or their snotty attitude?
    I had erm shall we say violent tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Yes I remember them! Zazy (if that's your real name it's v pretty/unusual/nice!) if you can remember back to when you were two years old you must have a brilliant memory! Love Pinkfairy xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    Yes I remember them! Zazy (if that's your real name it's v pretty/unusual/nice!) if you can remember back to when you were two years old you must have a brilliant memory! Love Pinkfairy xxx
    My actual name is zara (my nick zazy)
    Quite weirdly i do remember being 2 but not 3 and most of things i did.... i think it's more due to the fact that i had a really nice friend *katie* that used to hang around with me quite a bit...I'll never forget those days...also i was an extremly naughty child...16 years on people still go on about it.. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Oh yeah! One day the girls took over the house. I remember putting the baby in the oven. And when the boys tried to invade we threw saucepans at them. (Don't worry, I doubt I hit anyone - I was and still am a lousy shot).

Oh, and our teacher was half deaf and thought my name was Ellen for about half the year.

ReputationRep:
    I loved nursery! Loved playing on the computers and eating toast off coloured plastic plates. Then I went to school a year early and loved that too, was only doing half days.

ReputationRep:
    nursery was good, didn't realise how cool it was at the time though. I thought it was hard work back then. I remember i just used to hang around building stuff out of wood on the woodwork bench, i made some cool spaceships and stuff. Occasionally i would make choclate rice crispys, they were bloody nice.

ReputationRep:
    nursery and playground whats the difference?
    anyways the place i went to from 3 to 5 i luved it... and its where i saw a pennis for the first time cool isnt it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.