The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Having a best friend that you can tell even more to than your normal best friend (at least in my case) and being able to talk to them for hours on the phone and never get bored, being able to just sit with each other and watch telly and cuddle. Also having someone who's always on your side and who always tells you you look good even when you don't :biggrin:
And of course the sex!
Reply 2
...assuming this is romantic relationship

being close to someone
waking up next to them
having them kiss you gently and tell you that they love you
playfighting
laughing
going for walks
having someone to confide in

Damn I love my boyfriend.
have someone who care for you, share your joy or sadness, and someone who is happy to spend time with you! AWSOME!
Reply 4
I don't know. Yet.
I haven't seen my girlfriend in 10 weeks. Now please give over, or youll have me crying on my keyboard :frown:

(Not really, but i proper miss her, the lil hottie)
Reply 6
Having someone to sleep on the outside of the bed so you don't fall out.
Reply 7
Having someone to sleep on the inside of the bed to hold you so you don't fall out.
freshestkid
I haven't seen my girlfriend in 10 weeks. Now please give over, or youll have me crying on my keyboard :frown:

(Not really, but i proper miss her, the lil hottie)

aww... . hope u'll see her soon
Im driving down to pick her up from gatwick on saturday mornin, then off to dorset to meet her folks. Should be good! And Ta speedy :smile:
Reply 10
freshestkid
Im driving down to pick her up from gatwick on saturday mornin, then off to dorset to meet her folks. Should be good! And Ta speedy :smile:

I wouldn't exactly call Dorset "good", but have fun anyway. Coming down to Dorset to meet the parents is all the rage these days.
Yeah, but you got the beach, and if you remember those famous word of ian brown's, 'The only thing Manchester hasn't got is a beach'. I'm just making up for that. Might take some back in a jar.

Just to clarify, im not going to dorset JUST to meet her parents, it just so happens that i will meet them due to their living together, like y'do.
Feeling close to someone i suppose. Having someone to care for and to care for you back. The feeling of being safe.
having to remove the daddy-longlegs for him
knowing that whatever happens he will allways be there for me
Angelic Sarah
Feeling close to someone i suppose. Having someone to care for and to care for you back. The feeling of being safe.

Totally!:wink: but i guess this feeling is more for girls. Boys would probably feel more "MAN" being able to provide protection:biggrin:
Reply 16
knowing that theres someone who is always there to help you and give you advice when you need it, knowing that you can talka bout anything with them and they will always listen!!
Reply 17

someone who is always there for you

someone to talk to

cares for you more than anyone else

makes you feel good

makes you happy

:biggrin:
Reply 18
cinder
...assuming this is romantic relationship

being close to someone
waking up next to them
having them kiss you gently and tell you that they love you
playfighting
laughing
going for walks
having someone to confide in

Damn I love my boyfriend.

yep spot on nice.
- Feeling connected with that person on so many different levels.

- Feeling that you can totally be yourself around them without feeling awkward or embarrassed.

- Having someone to help you through tougher times.

- Having someone to wake up to in the morning who won't mind how messed up your hair is first thing.

- Feeling loved, appreciated and special.