Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This is the CW's Supernatural thread, finally here on TSR, as suggested by

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
x
:awesome:

Lurked on a few threads and found you guys who seem to watch the show as well (please tell me if you would rather not be tagged or if I missed any fellow watchers and I'll gladly edit this!)

hello

(Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
-
(Original post by edgarcats)
-
(Original post by Ash Ketchum)
-
(Original post by Castiela)
-
(Original post by sparkyreads)
-
(Original post by Selown)
-
(Original post by bertstare)
-
(Original post by beefbowl)
-

Have never made a thread like this so I'm not sure about the standard protocol (if there are any), so please excuse me if I did anything wrong!

Please tag spoilers in case some of us aren't up to the most recent episodes Speaking of that, which season/episode are you guys on? And do you guys ship anyone?

I'm on season 9 but am a few episodes behind and destiel does it for me! :clap2:

Let the party begin! :bl:
corax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you not seen the season 9 finale yet then? It's pretty great! It was better than I was expecting

I ship Destiel :hubba: and I did ship Sam with Ruby before she got killed.
fizzers
Rep:
?
(Original post by corax)
Have you not seen the season 9 finale yet then? It's pretty great! It was better than I was expecting

I ship Destiel :hubba: and I did ship Sam with Ruby before she got killed.
Nope, I have seen a few spoilers floating around though The hiatus has begun!
Destiel! :ahee: I don't actively ship Samifer but if I had to put Sam in a ship.... :dance:
edgarcats
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I actually haven't seen most of S9 yet but I'm going to catch up starting tomorrow now my exams are over. I vaguely know what happens in the finale though.
Destiel all the way!! Not sure who I'd ship Sam with though
lilly80
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm 2 episodes away from completing season 9 😊 but I don't know how I'm going to get my hands on season 10 when it starts 😯
corax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fizzers)
Nope, I have seen a few spoilers floating around though The hiatus has begun!
Destiel! :ahee: I don't actively ship Samifer but if I had to put Sam in a ship.... :dance:
Ooh Samifer Hiatus has indeed begun, I think I might re-watch it all over Summer.

(Original post by lilly80)
I'm 2 episodes away from completing season 9 😊 but I don't know how I'm going to get my hands on season 10 when it starts 😯
Why, how do you watch it now? I currently watch it over the internet.
Posted from TSR Mobile
fnatic NateDestiel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I actually haven't seen most of S9 yet but I'm going to catch up starting tomorrow now my exams are over. I vaguely know what happens in the finale though.
Destiel all the way!! Not sure who I'd ship Sam with though
Sabriel or Samcifer <3

This is the CW's Supernatural thread, finally here on TSR, as suggested by

:awesome:

Lurked on a few threads and found you guys who seem to watch the show as well (please tell me if you would rather not be tagged or if I missed any fellow watchers and I'll gladly edit this!)

hello

Have never made a thread like this so I'm not sure about the standard protocol (if there are any), so please excuse me if I did anything wrong!

Please tag spoilers in case some of us aren't up to the most recent episodes Speaking of that, which season/episode are you guys on? And do you guys ship anyone?

I'm on season 9 but am a few episodes behind and destiel does it for me! :clap2:

Let the party begin! :bl:
Ah yes finally a thread

It's going to be a long wait for S10

Good finale though,don't think they could emulate what they did before but definitely one of the best ones..

Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it
melody19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahhhh the season 9 finale!!!!!!
melody19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also, I was wondering literally today whether there was a supernatural thread on here or not!
lilly80
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why, how do you watch it now? I currently watch it over the internet.

A friend from college gives me her copies, but the course finishes soon. What site do you use to watch it? ☺
fizzers
Rep:
?
(Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
Sabriel or Samcifer <3

Ah yes finally a thread

It's going to be a long wait for S10

Good finale though,don't think they could emulate what they did before but definitely one of the best ones..

Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it
I'm gonna catch up after my exams! So excited
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Destiel all the way!!

Only on season 5 though as only got into it recently then exams got in the way :sad:

Also just a reminder that posting to illegal streaming sites/torrents is not permitted on TSR, so not saying how to access Supernatural in non legit ways :yep: I'd hate to have to give cards to fellow fans!
fnatic NateDestiel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm gonna catch up after my exams! So excited
Spoiler:
Show
The bad thing I find about this season is that they killed Kevin off. Yeah he's a ghost and all but still would be nice to see him or Bobby return.
edgarcats
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Destiel all the way!!

Only on season 5 though as only got into it recently then exams got in the way :sad:

Also just a reminder that posting to illegal streaming sites/torrents is not permitted on TSR, so not saying how to access Supernatural in non legit ways :yep: I'd hate to have to give cards to fellow fans!
Seasons 4 and 5 are my favourites, loved seeing Castiel develop as a character.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Seasons 4 and 5 are my favourites, loved seeing Castiel develop as a character.
He's such a sweetie!!

Also have you seen the youtubes of Misha cooking with West? They are the cutest!
edgarcats
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He's such a sweetie!!

Also have you seen the youtubes of Misha cooking with West? They are the cutest!
Yep they are both adorable! Misha seems like such a nice person, he's definitely my favourite cast member I love watching bloopers on youtube, the cast seem to have such a fun rapport
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep they are both adorable! Misha seems like such a nice person, he's definitely my favourite cast member I love watching bloopers on youtube, the cast seem to have such a fun rapport
Yeah and at interviews and stuff they are all so kind and loving about one another, it's like they are a proper family!
fizzers
Rep:
?
Yeah and at interviews and stuff they are all so kind and loving about one another, it's like they are a proper family!
Maison is adorable as well!
Speaking of cons, have you seen the new thing that's put the entire fandom into a screaming mess? I haven't found the video yet but there're gifs of Jensen and Misha pretending to kiss eeeek (I don't ship cockles irl but stiiiill) :ahee::banana:
fizzers
Rep:
?
Might watch all of the seasons again over summer, y'know, only 195 episodes, right? :bl: I think I like the earlier seasons- season 9 just seems to drag on a bit but then again, from what I've heard, the finale was really good so I'm looking forward to watching that! :awesome:
Bazbaz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank god someone made this thread :yeah:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (37)
11.31%
I used to but I don't now (12)
3.67%
No, but I want to start (116)
35.47%
No, I am unable to (73)
22.32%
No, I chose not to (89)
27.22%