?
Report 15 years ago
I bet the other sheep suffocated him to avenge their friend's death
oldthrashbarg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He died of starvation after eating an illusion of an animal that doesn't live in the rainforest?
Faboba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cholesterol?

There are a lot more things that need ruling out than wounds and poison. Maybe his family has a history of strokes. Did you ask to see his medical record?
bOdOING2
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Faboba)
Cholesterol?

There are a lot more things that need ruling out than wounds and poison. Maybe his family has a history of strokes. Did you ask to see his medical record?
OK i should say he had no illness...

The point ur supposed to get is (i didnt get it, and i dont think the guy at the interview got it either, and he got in...) that there aint any sheep farms or sheep herders in the Amazon rain forest... they jus dont have sheep there.\
Its werid (and obvious) i know... but it does make sense.

HUz
olddeblasio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
riiiight! That's a bit deceptive!

I would have said that when you killed the sheep one of the huge carnivorous animals of the rainforest would have smelt the blood and tore him to pieces!
oldthrashbarg
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bOdOING2)

The point ur supposed to get is (i didnt get it, and i dont think the guy at the interview got it either, and he got in...) that there aint any sheep farms or sheep herders in the Amazon rain forest... they jus dont have sheep there.\

HUz
That's what I said!
Saintsin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The only question I found strange on my interview was "what colour is the bear?" the bear was not defined on the question; it was a mathematical question using the bear as an example in some distance travelling on a 3D landscape.
MadLy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by feedtheflamingo)
riiiight! That's a bit deceptive!

I would have said that when you killed the sheep one of the huge carnivorous animals of the rainforest would have smelt the blood and tore him to pieces!
Heh. Could almost imagine a T-Rex coming out of the trees, ala Jurassic Park!

I dont think I got any weird questions at my interview, apart from the usual alcohol separation question...
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Obviously the man was something of an entrepreneur - he saw a niche in the market that no one had filled yet - naturally waterproof woolly jumpers - and after genetically modifying the sheep by splicing in entire chromosome pairs from dolphins but after transporting his aquatic agnuii across the Atlantic he discovered that the climate had mysteriously triggered his family's tendency towards dropping dead suddenly, without reason.

The same old story..
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sophetta)
My weirdest question was: what is your favourite pop band?

Nothing interesting about sheep.
Was this the getting-to-know-you / college interview or the subject interview? Had they run out of questions?
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sophetta)
My weirdest question was: what is your favourite pop band?

Nothing interesting about sheep.
I hope I get something like that! I could talk for Britain on the music I like
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What was your answer then?
shiny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

HUz
I am not sure who comes out worse from this - the interviewee who can't the get question right or the interviewer who sets the question? :rolleyes:
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He died because he ate something imaginary? :confused:
I'm still confused by it :rolleyes:
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
I hope I get something like that! I could talk for Britain on the music I like
And would miss the crucial fact that they really couldn't care less, most likely a question like that would be used to try and calm you down and nowt else.

Alaric.
bOdOING2
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by oldthrashbarg)
That's what I said!

Ohhhhh yeah... ur good!... i didnt see that...lollol
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
And would miss the crucial fact that they really couldn't care less, most likely a question like that would be used to try and calm you down and nowt else.

Alaric.
Actually I've been working it out lately and I can link most of my important hobbies, including music, to my degree choice. My three favourite musicals have a lot to do with politics, sociology and psychology . Provided I was allowed a little license with the word "pop", I think I could answer it rather well actually.
And Sophetta said they wrote her answer down so maybe it's a little more important than you think
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
Actually I've been working it out lately and I can link most of my important hobbies, including music, to my degree choice. My three favourite musicals have a lot to do with politics, sociology and psychology . Provided I was allowed a little license with the word "pop", I think I could answer it rather well actually.
And Sophetta said they wrote her answer down so maybe it's a little more important than you think
Well Cats is kind of related to sociology....

Just not very much.
oldthrashbarg
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ohhhhh yeah... ur good!... i didnt see that...lollol
Yeah! And people say advanced sheepology isn't a proper A-level subject...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (281)
47.07%
No (69)
11.56%
I'm not old enough (247)
41.37%

Watched Threads