This discussion is closed.
jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
HEYA!!
MY BRO AND I CAN GET EITHER A TRMAPOLINE OR A POOL!!!! CAN U HELP ME DECIDE??? PLEASE HELP ME LIST THE PROS AND CONS!!!
THANKS!!

THE TRAMPOLINE- weatherproof,uv resistant, up to 13ft in diameter.

THE POOL- depth 91cm, diameter 457cm, water capacity 9694, pool cover, pool ladder, filter pump.... or maybe different one with a heater in it!

and the one we pick would be in our dads house and we don't really know any people in this area to invite to have fun lol!people that come to this house are like family friends-not many kids. so what is the best choice in this situation?!?!??

love jo
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well personally i'd go with a trampoline, only cos i love them sooo much. however if you're mainly going to be having family friends then i suggest a pool, as adults are prob more inclined to want to use it, as opposed to a trampoline
jyuk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I reckon the pool is a bit small. So the trampoline would be my choice.
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jojo)
HEYA!!
MY BRO AND I CAN GET EITHER A TRMAPOLINE OR A POOL!!!! CAN U HELP ME DECIDE??? PLEASE HELP ME LIST THE PROS AND CONS!!!
THANKS!!

THE POOL- depth 91cm, diameter 457cm, water capacity 9694, pool cover, pool ladder, filter pump.... or maybe different one with a heater in it!

and the one we pick would be in our dads house and we don't really know any people in this area to invite to have fun lol!people that come to this house are like family friends-not many kids. so what is the best choice in this situation?!?!??

love jo
Trampoline! Remember that the pool would take ages to re-fill etc and everyone loves trampolines, even adults, well cool ones *lol*. x
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jojo)
HEYA!!
THANKS!!

love jo
I wish i could have the same choice you lucky sod!! :P.. u must be really wealthy to afford that!!! I'd go for a pool in your cercomstances
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
get a pool, then buy one of those floating tramps
dazmanultra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Get a hot tub.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the pool's a bit shallow, but they're so much fun (my friend has one), or mayeb you should get the trampoline
jojo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
lol!!
thanks u guys!
we get this instead of bday pressies 4 a yr (my bro's bday and my bday) so it's not like we get things like this when we feel like it!!!

here is my list of pros and cons:

tramp- pros-
it can be used anytime of the year,
anytime of day
its fun ,
ummmmmm.....,
we can't go to a center 2 play on a tramp
i can sleep on it
i can do homework/revision whiilst sitting on it, makes homework more fun!lol!!
if i want 2 sit in the garden i'll sit on it
jump and spy on the neighbours hehehe!!!kidding!

tramp-cons- get bored of ti if i use it all the time,
gets dirty and stuff gets on it,
gets wet,
its could break with too many people :eek: ,
i will grow out of it,
it can get boring jsut jupping up and down for hours
fall off and hit head

pool- pros- i can swim which is the best thing to do!!!!! i don't have to go to a center/club to do that!
big enough to have fun in,
good for spalshing about in the summer,
good exercise
i am small so the depth is okay! acutally i dont know hmm
can join the slippy slidey thing to it and slideeeeeee off

pool-cons- water would be cold
can only be used in the summer
could drown-doubt it but gotta say it
ummmmmm
takes away a lot of space in the garden
could get boring swimming
never get to go to a center/club place to swim in a proper pool

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM
I STILL CAN'T DECIDE!!! thanks for your help though!!!

please give me more reason to add on this list lol!
love jo
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
In the time when I was young, I came across a thre-ad and sang a song...

We're all going on the yellow trampoline the yellow trampoline...
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pool. You will get bored of a trampoline, but when it's summer and you can just swim in the pool you won't regret chosing it. Just think, there's a reason why a pool would be more expensive!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
check out the free ads and see which one will get the most money second hand when you get bored of it/leave home

Or buy both second hand and let someone else pay for the depreciation :cool:
_ELiTeCaRR_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i have a trampoline - it's only really used in the summer but it can be dangerous...

pools are expensive
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I boy I used to love had a swimming pool. It was a brilliant excuse to go round/to be invited round.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd say a trampoline cos I love them! They're not boring if you know what you're doing, and don't just jump up and down all day. You can do front drops, sits, sumersults, etc. It's great! I want one but my dad won't let me because "it'll ruin the garden". Grrr
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Trampaline you can do your homework on it, and jump wohoo!

Jumping is exercise, and then next year you can get a pool (if you're lucky)
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Swimming pool definatley! Just think about those really hot summer days when you are just dying of the heat and you can come home from school/ college/ uni/ work and just jump in a nice cool pool and relax.mmmmmmmm. thats always been my dream lol!

lou
xxx
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
trampoline- ive got one and it rules. also, you don't have to scoop gook out of it
fun lovin girl
Report 15 years ago
pools r better 4 partys well as long as its heated lol get what ever u think is the best theirs no point buyin somethin and trampolinin is dangerous
well it is 4 me! lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (91)
33.7%
No I don't (126)
46.67%
I work during the holidays (53)
19.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed