The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Omg
Reply 2
Blimey....:eek:
thats horrible. think i'm speechless now.

there were some other calls from that day, which were evry odd. in particular one guy on a plane who was having a phone conversation with his mum who called her by her full name repetedly instead of mom. strange.
Reply 4
:eek:
Reply 5
Thats horrid. The silence at the end was the worst bit :frown:
Reply 6
Omg the ended sent a chill through me:frown:
Reply 7
That's just....just...
Reply 8
Was he phoning from the tower that collapsed at the end or was he looking over at the other tower? Urgh got goosebumps that was horrible
Reply 9
i feel sick...
Trust eBaumsWorld to put a flashing fart button advert next to it :rolleyes:
This is a hoax aint it...i mean the acting is really bad.
Reply 12
it isn't a hoax, and yes, the man was inside the building.
its real. thats really chilling at the end when all the noise stops and its just an eerie scilence.
Reply 14
that is obviously when the phone got disconnected...
Posted it on another board and people are complaining about it being fake and the video being looped :angry:
Reply 16
*J*
Posted it on another board and people are complaining about it being fake and the video being looped :angry:

Why would anyone want fake something like that :confused:
I think the guy who posted to complain about it is just a spammer and seems to bitch about everything.
Reply 18
hm im afraid i doubt the authenticity of this as well. there was just not enough background noise, all other videos from that day, screams and sirens can be heard for miles around, and he said there were three in the room and yet no noise from them at all. and also how did he manage to say oh god at the end, he surely would have no way of knowing the floors above were coming down without being able to see. just my opinion.
i dont know its a horrible thing to fake but people do do it, look at the tourist photos.
dh00001
hm im afraid i doubt the authenticity of this as well. there was just not enough background noise, all other videos from that day, screams and sirens can be heard for miles around, and he said there were three in the room and yet no noise from them at all. and also how did he manage to say oh god at the end, he surely would have no way of knowing the floors above were coming down without being able to see. just my opinion.
i dont know its a horrible thing to fake but people do do it, look at the tourist photos.

True, very true. And why did it just go quiet all of a sudden; there were no noise of concrete or anything for even a fraction of a second.

My verdict: its a hoax.

Latest

Trending

Trending