I led a guy on, now I feel terrible. Watch

climbing_trees88
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by muf_mur)
go with the classic "i am not good enough for you..you deserve better"
Not this either as it's transparent bs. Just use the plain and simple honest truth as it will lead to healing quickest. "I'm sorry you're a nice guy but I don't feel the same way, you'll find someone eventually who does".

I would also advise against remaining friends, even if he suggests it, because for a while all he'll want is to be back together and being around you will make it worse.
BlackLipBastard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NathanW18)

I am Donald Glover. Why would I lie?!?!?!?
Because the internet
RomnCoton
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its ok as you're female. TSR will cuddle you and tell you its alright and tell you to just break it off with him gently

If the roles were reversed and you were a male leading a girl on you would be crucified.
Spongebob'sPants
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Stop playing with his feelings and life, whats wrong with you?
Ronove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tai Ga)
Do you see yourself with this guy in the future? What if he becomes even more attached and starts wanting to go steady? It's going to be even harder then. You just have to man up and do what's right. Be honest with him.
What does this even mean outside the context of bad US teen dramas from years ago? Cringe.

And how are they not already 'going steady' in the context of the British 'dating' process?
matthewduncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I might just ignore him forever and ever and ever and ever until he gets the hint.
Do this if you have to. he will get the hint soon
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ronove)
What does this even mean outside the context of bad US teen dramas from years ago? Cringe.

And how are they not already 'going steady' in the context of the British 'dating' process?
It just means when you officially become boyfriend and girlfriend.
Yeeyee4444
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey I’m in the exact same situation ino exactly how u feel girl, it’s horrible. But he just asked me to be his girlfriend I basically told him I have commitment issues and I’m not in the place for a relationship rn. Tell me if it worked out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (9)
9.89%
They've been reasonable (33)
36.26%
Not feeling great... (26)
28.57%
They are TERRIBLE! (23)
25.27%

Watched Threads