The Student Room Group

BBC censors the word ''girl''

Scroll to see replies

Original post by forsparta
Thats really pathetic, I guess its the society we live in though, anything that might cause 'offence' is immediately censored, feels a bit like Nazi Germany :lol:

Godwins law on first reply!

Nazi germany was all about the genocide. It wasn't a land of obscene political correctness.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Godwins law on first reply!

Nazi germany was all about the genocide. It wasn't a land of obscene political correctness.

now that I look back it. It was a completely retarded statement and I shall never walk this forum again
Original post by betaglucowhat
Ah yes, Nazi Germany a place renowned for political correctness and being very concerned about offending people

Also, if you don't think it's sexist to make a joke that, in order to work, must make the necessary assumptions that all women are weak and that men should feel ashamed for being beaten by them, then you're probably a bit sexist. She is a trained judo champion and he is not, it should be very easy to live down being thrown to the ground by a trained judo champion. The joke is that because she is a girl he should be embarrassed.

Chill.
Reply 23
Daily Mail.

Didn't happen.

It wasn't the BBC, it wasn't a girl and it was badminton, not Judo.

Nothing more to see here, TSR. Move on.
Original post by MangoFreak
I think the guy quoted is a **** for saying it, but the BBC shouldn't be responsible for that.

What the ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending