The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
def will be from 7:30 cos I'm a geek!
Reply 41
vaider
Even if track breaksdown i will check my uni website confirmation portal at 8am and will definatetly find out at 8!

I only just found out about this portal business.

I went to the website and it says I have to register (I think) but it seems to only let current students register.

Does this mean its only results for uni students or us lot too.

Hmm... I'm hungry.
Reply 42
I will definetly be checking it as, I don't reckon I will get the required grades for Uni, but there is a good chance they will let me in we slighlty lower grades, so would love to know before I go, as to be honest as long as I get into Uni, my A-Level grades do not matter to me!
does anyone know which unis do this???
Reply 44
just one question.... in ucas track does it actually say our grades, or just the unis' replies??? coz i have absolutely no connection with my overseas ex-school and i am not eager to remind them of myself. besides, they are so slow, i'll probably have the result next month if i rely on them :frown:
Reply 45
Just the replies, no exam results. In fact even if it changes to unconditional it doesn't always mean you met your offer, it can mean that you didn't but they're accepting you anyway.
Reply 46
Yer i will aslo be checking it! Why not, sooner i know whats happened the sooner i can start planning my next step
Reply 47
My brother knew he'd got his grades before he got his results last year, it'd make opening that envelope so much easier...
I'll be checking, but knowing my luck track won't work.
Reply 49
Was hard not to click 'I don't know what track is but I like polls'.

Yes I'm going to check. I want to be prepared. If I've done badly and missed both my offers, I'd rather know so I don't open my results in college and break down.
Reply 50
so the only way to know ur results is from ur school? no other way?
I voted yes, but will have to see on the morning I reckon.
My 7 year old sister is taking great delight in singing "get an F, get an F, get a fat and juicy F" to the tune of 'be my guest' from Beauty and The Beast. lovely.
Reply 52
omg i cant stop eatng, nerves r getting to me now. and tommorow morning i kno i will be sick!
Reply 53
I wont be cos I have no idea what my track username, password or application number are any more..
Reply 54
Oh yes. And it had better work! Really really hope I get into uni...really really wish I hadn't screwed up some of my modules. And really just want all the waiting to end!
Reply 55
no but only because i promised my friend. :smile:
I'm going to because it looks like I can't get my results anyway.

I have training all day (9am-5pm).
mystique_raquel
I voted yes, but will have to see on the morning I reckon.
My 7 year old sister is taking great delight in singing "get an F, get an F, get a fat and juicy F" to the tune of 'be my guest' from Beauty and The Beast. lovely.

lucky for you there's only A-E and the much-cherished U.
so you'll have the moral victory over your sister even if you fail miserably like the rest of us. makes ya feel good huh?:rolleyes:
Reply 58
so whats the earliest we can check from?? i am really tempted to do it but i will feel absolutely gutted when driving to my school if it says rejected ima ging a half an hour drive knowing that youve failed, i think id consider crashing and getting a sympathy vote from my mum n dad lol
Reply 59
what is track :smile:
When i first heard of it, i thought it was some illegal results machine for GCSE A LEVEL :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending