The Student Room Group

Who's going to King Edward's Five Ways?

I'm taking Chemistry, maths, economics and English literature :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by shakaykay
I'm taking Chemistry, maths, economics and English literature :smile:

Hello!
I'm taking Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Physics. Are you looking forward to the Induction Day? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by lubsjk
Hello!
I'm taking Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Physics. Are you looking forward to the Induction Day? :smile:

Yh I am! All the sciences?! Wow :O
What are you wearing (boy/girl Btw?)
:smile:
Reply 3
Yh I am! All the sciences?! Wow :O
What are you wearing (boy/girl Btw?)
:smile:

I'm quite nervous about the induction day, especially the lessons. :colondollar: Are you going on the residential?

I'm a girl :wink: I'll just wear a blazer, a blouse, my school trousers and my school shoes. You?
Reply 4
Original post by lubsjk
I'm quite nervous about the induction day, especially the lessons. :colondollar: Are you going on the residential?

I'm a girl :wink: I'll just wear a blazer, a blouse, my school trousers and my school shoes. You?

I'm nervous about fitting in tbh... I'm not going on the residential Btw (too expensive :erm:)

Ooh ok... I'm wearing a black formal bodycon dress :smile:

What's your name?

Shakeela :smile:
Reply 5
I'm nervous about fitting in tbh... I'm not going on the residential Btw (too expensive :erm:)

Ooh ok... I'm wearing a black formal bodycon dress :smile:

What's your name?

Shakeela :smile:

I'm quite nervous about that too. Since it's a sixth form, everyone will already know each other. Hopefully, it won't be that bad :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
I promise that induction day is really not that scary at all, everyone is lovely
just make friends with some internals and you'll be fine :smile:
also they are very strict on uniform so to avoid the "Wrath of Tolley" make sure you're wearing the right stuff :wink: they don't like body con dresses btw
also be warned that the science classes are very big and pretty much everyone is smart so it is difficult to learn in if you aren't good at independent learning
not trying to put you off just saying...
if you have any other questions will be happy to help :P
good luck

Quick Reply

Latest