The Student Room Group

Do girls like hairy men?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FKLW
I have a beard :puppyeyes: Just waxed quiff and no body hair :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My beard goes ginger :'(
Reply 21
It wouldn't grow back thicker - that's a myth.
If it's really making you feel self conscious just trim it.
Reply 22
Original post by Talipso
It's not the size that counts... :lol:

Ah, I see what you mean. I honestly can't tell the difference when guys gel or wax their hair, though :tongue:

Good then :colonhash:

Haha fair enough, I'm not a fan of wet looking/ greasy hair though myself :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by MichaelYEAH
My beard goes ginger :'(

If you look like Xabi Alonso it's all good my friend :cool:
I don't, tbh.
Reply 25
Original post by Talipso
It's not the size that counts... :lol:

Yeah but if you can't grow a proper beard to begin with, it's gonna look a bit **** as initial fluff. Mine used to be like that when I first started sprouting facial hair, now that I can grow a full beard if I wanted to I keep it trimmed to pretty much stubble but it looks much better.

I'm kind of hairy, not like some guys, but more so than the average. I have plenty of chest hair, somewhat hairy legs and forearms. My back doesn't really have hair apart from about 10 or so random strands.

I'm an athletic type build and like to think I have good body so once exams are over and I hit the gym again I'll probably wax my chest and remove the strands from my back to make that more apparent haha
I'm not a fan but some people are hot regardless. I'd be able to cope with some levels of hairy though and stubble is nice (if it suits you). I know quite a few people who like hairy men so there's really no need to be self-conscious if someone rudely comments on it. :smile:
Original post by Talipso
I love hairy guys. Raw, rugged, masculine men are the best :gah: Don't like overly feminized/shaved/gelled-hair pretty boy types for some reason :tongue:

Oh hell yes.

Nothin better than hairy lol
I don't like a hair chest other than that little bit at the belly button down to the groin, snail trail I think you call it. I do like facial fuzz such as stubble but you can't beat a well groomed beard :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. Find it very masculine.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yep. Find it very masculine.

I'm very masculine then :tongue:
I'm very masculine then :tongue:

:lol: honestly though I wouldn't get laser hair removal - plenty of girls find it very attractive :redface:
Original post by Precious Illusions
:lol: honestly though I wouldn't get laser hair removal - plenty of girls find it very attractive :redface:

Ok, thanks for your input :smile:
I'm hairy and ma girl loves it I've got hair on ma chest,belly,facial hair,pubic hair and back hair she thinks it very manly don't shave it off some girls like it and some don't
Original post by Jacksonsmith
I'm hairy and ma girl loves it I've got hair on ma chest,belly,facial hair,pubic hair and back hair she thinks it very manly don't shave it off some girls like it and some don't

Haha, thanks man - I don't think i'll shave it or anything :smile:
a man who is very hairy is because he has similar skin property to women's, that is her/his skin follicle is too sensitive to testosterone, that's why real women instinctively pefer men who are less hairy, which resembles the real men whose skin tolerance for testosterone is very high.
Thought I was the only one, used to be called teen wolf. But now my hair is getting below my shoulders and my beard is thicker... I am now called sasquatch 😂
So basically i'm fairly damn hairy, I got a hairy chest, belly, lowerback, some on my upper back (mostly near the end of my neck) and I was wondering if girls find it attractive.

It causes me to have a lot of self-esteem issues because of the amount of comments I get like 'Eww that's gross!' or 'Why don't you shave it?'.

I was thinking of getting some laser treatment simply because it's permanent and shaving would mean it'd grow back thicker and waxing would hurt a lot.

My ex actually loved the hair and thought it was very manly, but i'm thinking she's an extreme minority - so, what's your opinion?

I have a boyfriend who has a hairy belly, arms, chest, legs, and lower back. I love it. I love him for him and I wouldn’t want him to change
Yes I love men with beards
Reply 39
Iam super hairy guy complete natural ... my chest hair are dense silky soft and long . Hairs around my nipples are 5 inch long ... I love them ...

Quick Reply

Latest