This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
I think he is trying to say, him trying to pull is like a guy trying to pull in a lesbian bar.
yep that is exactly what I meant
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
ARGH! Stop moaning please!
please point out the bit where i moaned

no wait there isn't....
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wanna see pics of s-man and the wolf please
_ELiTeCaRR_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i wanna see pics of s-man and the wolf please
random
fun lovin girl
Report 15 years ago
i dont take lads home wid me every night you know but u think if u meet some 1 you like dont just get off wid them
But i do get a few offers
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fun lovin girl)
i dont take lads home wid me every night you know but u think if u meet some 1 you like dont just get off wid them
But i do get a few offers
I should hope you don't get off with them.

Good girl.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _ELiTeCaRR_)
random
nope - they're the ones who claim ten plus
_ELiTeCaRR_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
nope - they're the ones who claim ten plus
10 +? lol
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
nah u cant always pull, its not that easy youve gotta want to kiss the person lol and theyve gotta want 2 kiss u, if not and they didnt like u, ther hardly gonna kis a minger or sum1 they dont like
fifi53
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
normally: none. i havent had a boyfriend/girlfriend for about 2 years, i find the whole idea so gross at the moment.
when i was about 15 and at some club (bizarrely out in the middle of nowhere and massive, never been since, unsurprisingly) i pulled 48 blokes in the space of 7 hours, only one of which i knew. how disgusting is that? i dont even rememeber it being for a dare (ie, no prize) but each was recorded in eyeliner pen so even in my drunkeness i had a record to embarrass me in the morning. i could see it as a clear message that when i was 15 i definately was a slut (particulrly in contrast with my now chaste existence) or perhaps it was just a statement of independence... i think the first though. think of the germs - eugh.
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
yea last sat it wer 6 now ive got a cold
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe I missed out on my youth. Ive pulled quite a few times, but never more than once in an evening. Normally with sum1 I have liked or known for quite a while. How does this mass pulling work? Do you just walk up to sum1, make eye contact and go for it?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
bein pizzed on a pvblik foruw mmks u luk a bit lighk ollie
so, you still remember...
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I will pull anybody who buys me a drink, unfortunatley at times I am so drunk it is usually one of my girl friends. Whoopsy.

I actually have a list that I've kept since year 8 of all the people I've kissed who's names I know. There are many people missing, and I am a slut.

It's like 130/140 something, with 20 girls.

I'm a sick slut
_ELiTeCaRR_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I will pull anybody who buys me a drink, unfortunatley at times I am so drunk it is usually one of my girl friends. Whoopsy.

I actually have a list that I've kept since year 8 of all the people I've kissed who's names I know. There are many people missing, and I am a slut.

I'm a sick slut
you're a joke.
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I'm a sick slut
cool
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This list is in no way a voyeuristic thing it was so I remembered who I'd kissed and where, so then any embarrassing situations involving what i did the night before could be noted and then hidden away with.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I'm a sick slut
No wonder you got glandular fever
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And may I add, that may seem like a lot but over 6 years....that's not many!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
No wonder you got glandular fever
The irony is that I caught that from sharing my drink with a friend hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed