Turn on thread page Beta

how many times i can take the SAT watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi, i have never taken the sat and i will be a senior next few week. which mean this is my last year of high school, i wonder how many times i can take the sat from augest-june 2007.

ReputationRep:
    Once? I wasn't aware that it was offered during summer.
    Although, technically I suppose (if you weren't being selective about dates), you could keep colouring in those little boxes until you go mad.

ReputationRep:
    You could take it quite a few times, but most universities don't look kindly upon anyone who takes the exam more than three times.

ReputationRep:
    thank you for all of your advice ,by the way, have anyone of you ever taken the sat?

i am afraid i dont have enough time to write the essay and complete the reading sections if any one of you have taken the sat, will you give me some hint about how to "crack" the reading and writing sections>?

ReputationRep:
    what is it out of? because when i was 16 i took it having not done maths for a year and having never looked at any prep and at 8 in the morning (my heart was not with america anymore - LSE -). I got 1180 which ive heard is pretty low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfieatthelse)
    what is it out of? because when i was 16 i took it having not done maths for a year and having never looked at any prep and at 8 in the morning (my heart was not with america anymore - LSE -). I got 1180 which ive heard is pretty low
    Previously, 1600 (2 x 800). Now, 2400 (3 x 800 with an added writing/essay component).

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.