The Student Room Group

What does drawing on my arm mean???

There is a girl in my English class who constantly draws love hearts on my arms and normally comments on my body. Is this supposed to mean anything, does she like meh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should think so, ask her out. What's the worse that could happen? (:
Reply 3
Original post by TheAdventuresOf?

Which leads to loss of confidence, which leads to social awkwardness, which leads to isolation, which leads to lack of friends, which leads to moderating TSR.
Original post by Rednekk
Which leads to loss of confidence, which leads to social awkwardness, which leads to isolation, which leads to lack of friends, which leads to moderating TSR.

xD
No offence to the Mods lol.
Love hearts? Seems like a no-brainer.
She wants the D.

The Dirichlet distribution.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
She wants you to get some ink.

Preferably her name.
She wants alcohol :smile:
If someone constantly drew on my arm, I'd tell them to **** off. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Reply 10
Original post by Rednekk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

+1

Too true.
Original post by RayApparently
Love hearts? Seems like a no-brainer.

Yes, I know it sounds like a no brainer but it's her different attitudes towards me that confuses me, one day she will be really friendly and talk to me in a quiet high pitched voice as if she's happy I'm there and the other will be a slightly lower and snappy one.
Original post by Rednekk

the reason you're getting repped...#repped :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by Rednekk

Which leads to shooting up lil blonde thangs in LA....

..too soon?
Original post by Dappaman
Which leads to shooting up lil blonde thangs in LA....

..too soon?

I'd say so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending