The Student Room Group

Looking For Interrail Companions

Hello,

This summer, around 10th July, my friend and I are interested in travelling around Europe on the Interrail. We are looking at a package called The Whole Hog on Euroventure as this includes pre-booked hostels, with a free breakfast every morning, and a detailed itinerary. Initially, our parents gave consent but then safety became a concern as they feel two 17 year old females travelling around Europe isn't safe.

We plan on travelling to Paris (France), Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Berlin (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic), Vienna (Austria), Budapest (Hungary), Zagreb (Croatia), Venice, Florence and Rome (all Italy).

We are currently looking for two people to accompany us on the tour. We can all travel to and from destinations as a group as this is much safer than two people travelling alone.

I am interested in Business and Fashion where as my friend is interested in Law. We are friendly girls and easy to get along with. We can meet up before-hand to ensure our personalities gel together; the place of meeting is flexible although we are from Manchester/Cheshire.

Please reply if you are interested!:smile:

XX
Reply 1
Hey is 10th of july a set date? Im planning on doing something very similar for a month this summer getting a small group together if youd be interested. Im 19 next month and i study fashion so id get on with you there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
The date is flexible as long as I arrive back in the UK before 11th August as I fly out to South Africa on the 12th.
Yeah, sounds good, how many are you considering in the group? Oo where do you study?
Reply 3
Im from manchester but study in leicester :smile: thinking about 4 people theres me and one other interested at the moment
Reply 4
Ah that's exactly the same as us then!
Reply 5
Original post by Zofia Martin
Hello,

This summer, around 10th July, my friend and I are interested in travelling around Europe on the Interrail. We are looking at a package called The Whole Hog on Euroventure as this includes pre-booked hostels, with a free breakfast every morning, and a detailed itinerary. Initially, our parents gave consent but then safety became a concern as they feel two 17 year old females travelling around Europe isn't safe.

We plan on travelling to Paris (France), Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Berlin (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic), Vienna (Austria), Budapest (Hungary), Zagreb (Croatia), Venice, Florence and Rome (all Italy).

We are currently looking for two people to accompany us on the tour. We can all travel to and from destinations as a group as this is much safer than two people travelling alone.

I am interested in Business and Fashion where as my friend is interested in Law. We are friendly girls and easy to get along with. We can meet up before-hand to ensure our personalities gel together; the place of meeting is flexible although we are from Manchester/Cheshire.

Please reply if you are interested!:smile:

XX

Heyy,

I could be intrested in this. I've tried to get my friends to go interailing with me for the last few years but nothing ever comes of it. How long are you thinking of going for?

I'ma 19 year old male, from Manchester myself (don't study there) and I'm quiet a relaxed person who gets on with most people.
Reply 6
Original post by mlr1995
Heyy,

I could be intrested in this. I've tried to get my friends to go interailing with me for the last few years but nothing ever comes of it. How long are you thinking of going for?

I'ma 19 year old male, from Manchester myself (don't study there) and I'm quiet a relaxed person who gets on with most people.

We are thinking of going to 28 days with this Whole Hog package. Where abouts in Manchester?
I'm not too sure how this student room thing works as I only just signed up so I'd say message me if ya want but idk if this thing has a messaging feature
We are thinking of going to 28 days with this Whole Hog package. Where abouts in Manchester?
I'm not too sure how this student room thing works as I only just signed up so I'd say message me if ya want but idk if this thing has a messaging feature

howya defo interested too

just the budget side of things id be interested in...whats the cost to all this p

broke student here..
Reply 8
Original post by trustmeimlying1
howya defo interested too

just the budget side of things id be interested in...whats the cost to all this p

broke student here..

hey,
I received a quote from Euroventure and they said the cost would be approx £1009. It is a pretty steep price but that includes interrail, hotels and breakfast every morning.
Sorry about the slow reply, just been really busy with exams over the past week.
Reply 9
hey,
I received a quote from Euroventure and they said the cost would be approx £1009. It is a pretty steep price but that includes interrail, hotels and breakfast every morning.
Sorry about the slow reply, just been really busy with exams over the past week.

Anyway I could stay a part of the whole trip because of having less money than £1000.
I'm female as long as theres at least 1 other female I'd be interested. I'm 23 studying Medicinal Chemistry and Business Studies
Original post by cdoyle
Anyway I could stay a part of the whole trip because of having less money than £1000.
I'm female as long as theres at least 1 other female I'd be interested. I'm 23 studying Medicinal Chemistry and Business Studies

im a lad myself so cant help yeh in that sense..but yeh Im going from same angle as this one

not sure could I afford the whole trip but some of it with others would be handy
Reply 11
Any progress on this.
Original post by cdoyle
Any progress on this.

haha this isnt working is it kid

Quick Reply

Latest