The Student Room Group

Is bleeding when you lose your virginity normal

I always thought it was standard (hymen breaking, etc) but I've seen quite a few posts saying that if you do it properly you shouldn't bleed, as your hymen stretches, and people only bleed because it's not gentle enough.
So yeah, is this the case?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you stick a foot up there it's bound to bleed.
If you had sex previously with yr bf but never told your family or your new hubby then no you won't.
Original post by Anonymous
I always thought it was standard (hymen breaking, etc) but I've seen quite a few posts saying that if you do it properly you shouldn't bleed, as your hymen stretches, and people only bleed because it's not gentle enough.

Trust me, its normal :smile:
if you're scared just get really drunk so you can't feel it :biggrin:
I bled so much I started to feel dizzy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by donutaud15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god, really? That sounds awful!
No you can break your hymen from horse riding..

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, it looks like i'll be joining my local monastery now...
(edited 9 years ago)

Yeah. It was particularly bad for me but I don't think it's the same for everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lean69
If you stick a foot up there it's bound to bleed.

I...I think you're doing it wrong.

Yes OP it's normal.
Original post by brownsugar-xx
So, it looks like i'll be joining up to my local monastery now...

I don't think it's the same for everyone. My husband suggested using a vibrator as it can help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Precious Illusions
I...I think you're doing it wrong.

Yes OP it's normal.

Wanna show me
I don't think it's the same for everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

did he stick it in all at once or go slow? i'm curious which ways better, is it like ripping off a band-aid?
did he stick it in all at once or go slow? i'm curious which ways better, is it like ripping off a band-aid?

Both. He tried to go slow but it was hurting more and he couldn't go in. So tried sticking it quickly, it worked but I bled a lot, felt dizzy and was in too much pain so we stopped. Didn't help that he was a bit too big for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both. He tried to go slow but it was hurting more and he couldn't go in. So tried sticking it quickly, it worked but I bled a lot, felt dizzy and was in too much pain so we stopped. Didn't help that he was a bit too big for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only if your having sex with me :wink:.

Supposedly it's "only" around a tea spoonful or so of blood, but blood has a habit of leaking,so it looks like a lot. I think some girls dont bleed, but some do?

Also,dont ask me how I know this :biggrin: I just do - probably from cracked.com articles

To be fair though I wasn't comfortable with the guy. I think it depends on that a lot. More comfortable means relaxing better. I think it would have been different if it was with my husband.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its normal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending