Why do ppl like forwarding random texts/emails? Watch

sweetymango
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Just wondered on people's thoughts...about why do people like forwarding random chain texts/emails, because I find most of them annoying!!!
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
boredom maybe?

I find them annoying too :mad:
NickNack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
because, my friend, it seems that if they dont they will have bad luck for the rest of the year, or have something bad happen to them next week, whereas if they forward it to 2 people they will have good luck for 2 weeks, and if they forward it to 20 people they will meet the love of their life within the next 10 days.

Ive never forwarded one on......that could explain my accident prone nature, general bad luck with most things i do and the grotesque warts that will probably grow on my face tonight seeing how i ignored that one i got yesterday :rolleyes:
miss_world
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't believe they actually believe that! Grrr stupid idiots (even if they are my friends) I wish they'd stop clogging up my inbox.
sweetymango
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
well there was one email i received...that sounded sweet, i think it said something like "the reason why we forward emails is because we want to remain connected to you, but dont know what to say...so we forward emails to you" .... any takes on that?
myrtille
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I find most of them really annoying too.
I have been known to send on the odd email one, if they're funny. With texts, I simply wouldn't waste my money.
Sweyn Forkbeard
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That sounds like total rubbish, because I'm sure that most sane people are extremely annoyed by chain emails, especially ones about Jamie Bulger or patients of terminal illnesses who died years ago.

It makes me so mad.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.41%
No (476)
60.87%
Not really bothered about them (162)
20.72%

Watched Threads