need info Watch

dja88
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hi, any1 no whther the economics department is tough to get into though clearing ? I've put it as my firm choice Business Econoimcs and Finance 320pts but i will most likely end up wid 280pts so anyone no wat da chances r?

safe
SugarExplosion
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't know about economics specifically, but most uni's will let you drop a grade and let you in either automatically through clearing, but droping 2 grades is asking a lot. They might give you the option of going on a foundation course instead. Libby knows most about that stuff
Ketlar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You should be okay but I'm a dellusional student, most likely drunk and typing this in the nude because I lost my clothes trying to catch a ride home. I have spare clothes, specifically underwear in my room, but I like how this feels.

On a sidenote, I do a BEF. Do not do this course unless you are very good at maths and statistics unless of course you like crying into you cold tea at night aksing yourself WHYYYYY

zav
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SugarExplosion)
I don't know about economics specifically, but most uni's will let you drop a grade and let you in either automatically through clearing, but droping 2 grades is asking a lot. They might give you the option of going on a foundation course instead. Libby knows most about that stuff
I know people who have dropped 2 or even 3 grades last year and still go into decent uni's and one of my mates did that for eco. Would not worry about it mate though nothing you can do now just have to wait for tomoz and see!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.44%
No (217)
73.56%

Watched Threads