Turn on thread page Beta

Snakes on a Plane (Bring It) watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6p-Mrp7hU

actually loving this song, anything involving Midtown I was always going to find awesome and this song hasn't dissapointed at all, so catchy:

Cobra Starship
    Snakes On A Plane (Bring It)
    Video
    Check out Cobra Starship new video Snakes on a Plane Video that also stars Samuel L. Jackson and Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz.

Cobra Starship are: Midtown lead Gabe Saporta has joined Maja Ivarssen from the Sounds, William Beckett from the Academy Is... and Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes. Their single "Snakes on a Plane" (Bring It) is featured on the dynamic film soundtrack featuring tracks by Cee-Lo, All-American Rejects and The Hush Sounds. The soundtrack hits stores 8/15. The movie Snakes on a Plane will be in theaters on 8/18.

"The concept for the video is that we are the ones bringing the snakes on the plane," says Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship.

ReputationRep:
    lol yeaaa saw this video on holiday..was funnY!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh so that's what (part of) Midtown have been up to, they are awesome, they really NEED to give me another album lol

Anywho good song

ReputationRep:
    I like the other stuff that I've heard by Midtown but that was pretty awful.

In vaguely related news, I'm hating the fact that SOAP has taken the inevitable move from a culty film to the mainstream. It's getting really tiresome to hear people going "motherfuc|<ing snakes on a plane!!!" everywhere. The amusement factor is wearing thin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decent_Jam)
    Ahh so that's what (part of) Midtown have been up to, they are awesome, they really NEED to give me another album lol

Anywho good song
    I heard somewhere that Midtown are on an indefinite Hiatus, not sure how true that is though, this normally means the band is about to break up. Apparently they said something along the lines of not wanting to be one of those bands who gets all pretentious and serious about their music.

This Snakes on a Plane song is pretty commercial sounding, nothing like the latest Midtown album really.

ReputationRep:
    what a god awful song

karate monkey death car FTW

http://www.myspace.com/karatemonkeydeathcar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    I heard somewhere that Midtown are on an indefinite Hiatus, not sure how true that is though, this normally means the band is about to break up. Apparently they said something along the lines of not wanting to be one of those bands who gets all pretentious and serious about their music.

This Snakes on a Plane song is pretty commercial sounding, nothing like the latest Midtown album really.
    Ohw Hiatus! Well they played/are playing (?) on the Warped Tour as far as I remember, but other than that I haven't heard anything. Agreed the song is almost nothing like Midtown but still, bit of a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my actual god. I am completely obsessed with this song. I had it in my head for days!

[email protected] beckett. PWHOAR. Ahem. *composes self*

ReputationRep:
    arghhh this song is crap, i know it's crap, it really is utterly crap.
    But it's so damn catchy.
    :mad:

The samuel l jackson quote at the start is good though!

does anyone else find it unnerving how both guys have their mouths hanging wide open in like every single shot of them? I dunno, maybe I'm just odd, but come on people, try a different pose next time...

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed that and being female [and a tad fangirly when it comes to William Beckett *sdkjfsjadfjfj* Ahem] I don't particularly mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenheartstornupletters)
    Oh my actual god. I am completely obsessed with this song. I had it in my head for days!

[email protected] beckett. PWHOAR. Ahem. *composes self*

I'm no expert on men but surely Gabe is hotter than that long haired little gimp?

ReputationRep:
    I'm no expert on men but surely Gabe is hotter than that long haired little gimp?
    LOL.

I happen to be a fan of long haired little gimps, especially William Beckett. I think it's his voice that does it. Oh my. And it does help that he's fairly aesthetically pleasing in the facial area too. And has the best teeth I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

I happen to be a fan of long haired little gimps, especially William Beckett. I think it's his voice that does it. Oh my. And it does help that he's fairly aesthetically pleasing in the facial area too. And has the best teeth I've ever seen.

alright fair enough, and I do like his music so fair play, but I have better teeth than him

ReputationRep:
    Pictoral evidence if you please.

No man will ever have better teeth than William Beckett. He is an actual stunner. He brings out my fangirlyness. [email protected], seeing as I cannot stand teenies. Although, there is a difference. I can spell [!!!!11!1eleventeen!!1] LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Pictoral evidence if you please.

No man will ever have better teeth than William Beckett. He is an actual stunner. He brings out my fangirlyness. [email protected], seeing as I cannot stand teenies. Although, there is a difference. I can spell [!!!!11!1eleventeen!!1] LOL.

I have a pic in my profile but i'm not sure if it shows off my whiter tha academy is teeth

i'm obviously being sarcastic but I'll try and find a teethy Colgate pic

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

If you prove that your teeth are indeed, nicer than Mr Beckett's, then I shall remove the award from Nicest Teeth Ever 2006 Sponsored by Colgate [unknowingly] and Amy from William [he'd be truly gutted!] and give it to you.

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

If you prove that your teeth are indeed, nicer than Mr Beckett's, then I shall remove the award from Nicest Teeth Ever 2006 Sponsored by Colgate [unknowingly] and Amy from William [he'd be truly gutted!] and give it to you.

Attention! Attention! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...2&d=1143336117

i'm on the left grinning away like a right chump but i'm kind of showing off my gnashers here

ReputationRep:
    Attention! Attention! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...2&d=1143336117

i'm on the left grinning away like a right chump but i'm kind of showing off my gnashers here
    Well, love, you may be right. Clearly in the running for the very prestigious [and unreal] award. XD Maybe you could share it with William, like, he has it for a weekend and you in the week or something?

Good god, I'm delirious. It's 3:05am and I'm talking about teeth. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Well, love, you may be right. Clearly in the running for the very prestigious [and unreal] award. XD Maybe you could share it with William, like, he has it for a weekend and you in the week or something?

Good god, I'm delirious. It's 3:05am and I'm talking about teeth. LOL.

lol nah i'll let William have this award, i've literally just come in for a night out and i'm trying to claim i have better teeth than a singer in a band

He's american so by definition has better teeth than me

ReputationRep:
    HAHA you speak the truth.

William wins at life. Siiiigh.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.