Shantae93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
RENT A ROOM IN BATTERSEA

Hi my name is Shantae I have a room to rent for a student who is going to university and looking to save a lot of money on renting whilst living life at the same time.

I am preferably looking for women, for I am a 25 year old woman myself. I am clean, private, studying to become a nurse/midwife myself.

The room I have on offer is a double large bedroom, fully furnished and newly decorated. A nice view of the city lights at night and night life and travel only a 2 minute walk away, shopping for food and clothes also convenient.
I am able to offer the room for £550 a month and that will include all bills, wifi and sky and if you drive and need free parking, you have to buy a key for our private parking area which only costs an extra £25, which covers you for the year.
The room I have on offer is a double large bedroom fully furnished and newly decorated, double bed and double mirrored wardrobe.

SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY PLZ

Contact me by private message and send me your number and we can take it from there. As long as you are genuine and know how to keep your area clean and can pay £550 every month, then your good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?