>>>>>Nottingham Uni Accommodation Help<<<<< Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fallen Angel
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I'm planning to study Pharamacy at Nottingham Uni next year and I'm halfway through filling in the forms for the dorms (eh that rhymes) and I'd appreciate your views and any bits of advice you can give me. I don't want to be stuck in a place that's a real dive.

I'm looking to stay in a en-suite room preferably caterd as I can't cook to save my life. The places on offer are Jubile campus, University Park and Sutton Bonington.

Which place offers the best rooms in terms of size and general liveability (don't fink thats a word but who cares ).

Also, which are the best clubs in Nottingham? I've been to The Works (luvd it) and Media, which apart from the music was a complete amateur job!

Lots of Luv
Danni
x-X-x-X-x
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fallen Angel)
I'm applying for my dorms at Uni and I'd appreciate your views and any bits of advice you can give me.

I'm looking to stay in a en-suite room preferably caterd as I can't cook to save my life. The places on offer are Jubile campus, University Park and Sutton Bonington.

Which place offers the best rooms in terms of size and general liveability (don't fink thats a word but who cares ).

Lots of Luv
Danni
Whi
post this in the 'nottingham' forum, apply for uni park, you'll have to cross your fingers if you want en-suite and you'll probably end yup with broadgate

*DO NOT APPLY FOR SB*
Fallen Angel
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by rah)
post this in the 'nottingham' forum
Will do Rah! Thanx for the advice. Mwah! x X x
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
go to http://www.studentuk.com

have a little look around and you'll find a 360 degree view of some accomodation and buildings

might be useful, or just nice, for some people!

quite a few other uni's there too
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (115)
19.46%
Labour (299)
50.59%
Liberal Democrats (77)
13.03%
Green Party (30)
5.08%
Brexit Party (7)
1.18%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.2%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.02%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)