Dr_Death has returned from 'getting a life' Watch

Dyakson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
...with not much to show for it, to be honest.

Hi folks, I have returned.

If anyone remembers, I registered here in Nov04, just after starting uni, and proceeded to spend about 25 hours per day here. After six months of that, I realised that I was being incredibly stupid to spend so much time here, especially as I failed that year of my course, so I left one day.

Here I am am again, 14 months later, having nearly failed the first year of my course for a second time despite having no Internet where I was living. I have until Friday to do two pieces of remedial coursework and it's just occured to me I don't know how to read the graphs they gave me, so here I am to ask for learned advice...
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: Oh... my God...

*Remembers*

Welcome back :hugs:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyway it's good to see you back, I just sent you a message

Aww, blast from the past :cool:
Dyakson
Rep:
?
The past? Hey, just because you're 11(?) hours ahead of me all the time...

Great to see(?) you again Danni!

Aargh, it's hard to write two things simulaneously to the same person in thread and PM...
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hm... well good luck with that. Welcome back btw
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aeris)
hm... well good luck with that. Welcome back btw
Haha! Yeah I'm pretty slack when it comes to sending PMs, ie. I hardly ever reply to them, I'm too lazy!

I just think, didn't I have uni reading to do? No but the OP is special so I make acceptions for ultra awesome ppl
Dyakson
Rep:
?
There has been a severe outbreak of subforums since I was here last - it's hard to keep track of where all the threads I've been posting in!
(Original post by danni_bella)
Haha! Yeah I'm pretty slack when it comes to sending PMs, ie. I hardly ever reply to them, I'm too lazy!

I just think, didn't I have uni reading to do? No but the OP is special so I make acceptions for ultra awesome ppl
If there was a 'pleased blushing' emoticon I'd be using it here.

*checks smilies list*

Gracious, there's billions of them. This one will have to do: #ff#

(Oh, I do miss the Firefox browser.)
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dyakson)
...with not much to show for it, to be honest.

Hi folks, I have returned.

If anyone remembers, I registered here in Nov04, just after starting uni, and proceeded to spend about 25 hours per day here. After six months of that, I realised that I was being incredibly stupid to spend so much time here, especially as I failed that year of my course, so I left one day.

Here I am am again, 14 months later, having nearly failed the first year of my course for a second time despite having no Internet where I was living. I have until Friday to do two pieces of remedial coursework and it's just occured to me I don't know how to read the graphs they gave me, so here I am to ask for learned advice...
Hey :hello:

I remember you , Mr I can post 100 posts in a day :p:. Good to welcome you back. Good luck with the coursework as well!
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Right, now I'm going to spend a week in a tent, then sit an exam, so I probably won't be seen here for a fortnight or so. Just in case anyone is wondering...
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads