Turn on thread page Beta

Some Songs Are Rubbish watch

ReputationRep:
    OK so yesterday i watched top of the pops 2 and VH1 classics and i nearly died,I had to listen to take that, boyzone, westlife,that saturday night song,a song called living in a card board box,camacamelian,it was awful
    so what are the songs that make you guys cringe?

ReputationRep:
    come ON - boy george is a LEGEND!!!!!!

oh and it's karma chameleon

ReputationRep:
    Why did you have to watch it? I hate any of this rap music by fakes such as Jay-Z and all the other cash-ins. I don't care about Mercedes Benz's and diamonds.

ReputationRep:
    Tequila - Terrorvision

Generally considered a rubbish! song (? comedy song?) I LOVE IT!

ReputationRep:
    not that song especially when old people sing along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    OK so yesterday i watched top of the pops 2 and VH1 classics and i nearly died,I had to listen to take that, boyzone, westlife,that saturday night song,a song called living in a card board box,camacamelian,it was awful
    so what are the songs that make you guys cringe?
    All Black Eyed Peas' Songs
    All Busted Songs
    All Darkness Songs
    All Marylin Manson Songs

Not only do they make me cringe, they make me want to self harm myself, they're that bad!

ReputationRep:
    anyway my number one **** song is that cheeky girls one - youch my bum or whatever!

i think this thread will get deleted. does it have a swear word in the title?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Why did you have to watch it?
    mum watched sang along begged her to shut up went to my room mum turned the volume up and sang louder.
    so i guess i had to.

ReputationRep:
    Anything by Good Charlotte.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    anyway my number one **** song is that cheeky girls one - youch my bum or whatever!

i think this thread will get deleted. does it have a swear word in the title?
    lol cheeky cheeky my lil sis got that album not good when your trying to revise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    who are they?

ReputationRep:
    could you not have change the channel or turn off the tv and play some music that you like?

ReputationRep:
    I'm personally prejudiced against anything sung by Avril Lavinge. And I can't stand most of the stuff that's in the charts at the moment - this bling bling craze and all the rapping drives me mad!
    I've found refuge in 80's music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    who are they?
    You don't really want to know (well they're a terrible pop punk band, but I stringly recommend you don't try to get hold of any of their work).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I agree, and I think that TIGTIG is very lucky not to have heard their "music"!

I also hate "musicians" who put a few beeps and a rave horn together, get some ugly blonde to sing over it (or a fat guy, if it's Ultrabeat) and call it "music". The stuff that makes up 70% of Radio One's playlist. Like Dj Sammy, Ian Van Dahl, Ultrabeat, Boogie Pimps.. etc, etc.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.