Turn on thread page Beta

*Results!* One more day to gooooooooooo......... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wohooo one more day to go and we will find out our futures, im rather excited which is slightly worrying haha xxx what we all hoping for?

I need 3 c's but im hoping for ABC

ReputationRep:
    good luck!!! arghhh we're all worried hehe.....i can't believe im this nervous for results! my gcse's i didn't worry as much lol!!! have u got sommit to look fwd to after ur results?? it totally takes ur mind off it hehe (until someone mentions them lol) anyways hope u get what u want

ReputationRep:
    Well were all planning a massive gathering at the pub stright afterwards either to celebrate or cry lol, plus im heading off into town at night. So its kinda something to look forward to!! xx

ReputationRep:
    ace one hahaha celebrate/drown ur sorrows lol same theme @ our results party lol :P hehe

ReputationRep:
    Argggh. Just want to get it over with. Im well not going out the night of results day if things dont turn out as planned, im just not gonna be able to hack of a night oh "what did you get!!?"/"oh... it'll be alright"/"what are you gonna do instead then?" no thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all the people who are getting results tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Mee Gawd, Im actually starting to get nervous now :P
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LorennaBarbados)
    Wohooo one more day to go and we will find out our futures, im rather excited which is slightly worrying haha xxx what we all hoping for?

I need 3 c's but im hoping for ABC
    There is a results discussion thread located in chat.

ReputationRep:
    oh christ.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.