The Student Room Group

Are there any other morning people here?

I'm the weird guy that likes waking up really early in the morning to go for a lovely run, most people feel like death in the morning but I feel great :awesome:

Any others like me?

Good morning by the way.

Scroll to see replies

I love mornings. Evenings I can't stand. It's when all the ****ers seem to come out to play.
Hell yes. I'm an early bird. Mornings ROCK!

Now that you mention running... God I havent done that in months. My plan to run a 5K this summer, lol obviously not gonna happen. Oh well, I've always got, let's see.... the rest of my life? Right?

Seriously though, I'm really craving a jog right now. Come join?
I love early mornings, definitely work better in the morning than evening. Good morning to you too :smile:
No, I'm about to **** off to bed now, actually.
Yep, mornings are great! It's just so quiet and chilled, I always get most of my work done in the mornings.
I always find I can concentrate better in the mornings. In the evenings I'm just so sluggish and just want to eat
Reply 7
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
Hell yes. I'm an early bird. Mornings ROCK!

Now that you mention running... God I havent done that in months. My plan to run a 5K this summer, lol obviously not gonna happen. Oh well, I've always got, let's see.... the rest of my life? Right?

Seriously though, I'm really craving a jog right now. Come join?

Why are you procrastinating?! You should start running right away again and not wait for summer where you'll forget again no doubt, less planning, more doing :yep:

Hell yeah I'd join you though
Original post by charlottejyp
I love early mornings, definitely work better in the morning than evening. Good morning to you too :smile:

I work better in evenings but mornings are for feeling amazing, going running/gym and loling about the non morning people
Eww no I'm going shopping so I have to... I need to reply to someone (bye bye) and then drag myself out of bed :tongue:
Original post by Oats
Why are you procrastinating?! You should start running right away again and not wait for summer where you'll forget again no doubt, less planning, more doing :yep:

Hell yeah I'd join you though

I'm procrastinating because a 5K IS SO ****ing HARD TO DO!!! I'm following the C25K NHS program thingie, got the app on my phone, it's really good and everything but I can never seem to get past Week 5. Don't know what I'm doing wrong

Cool. Tomorrow 6am. Be prompt. We're going into the woods. Should be fun.
Original post by Mr...
Exactly me. I feel like murdering someone every time they wake me up for school after my 5th snooze.

Your 5th snooze???? Rofl
Yeah, I love mornings, I never feel like **** or anything ;D
Reply 12
Original post by Mr...
Exactly me. I feel like murdering someone every time they wake me up for school after my 5th snooze.

Snoozing just makes you feel all iffy in the morning rather than just waking up there and then on your first alarm
Reply 13
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
I'm procrastinating because a 5K IS SO ****ing HARD TO DO!!! I'm following the C25K NHS program thingie, got the app on my phone, it's really good and everything but I can never seem to get past Week 5. Don't know what I'm doing wrong

Cool. Tomorrow 6am. Be prompt. We're going into the woods. Should be fun.

5K is miniscule, just keep at it and you'll get there, a failed attempt is better than no attempt

Wood runs are amazing but I fear for my anal orifice
Original post by Mr...
Kind an exaggeration. For example right now
I woke up at 7 went on Pintrest, Tumblr... then fell asleep and now I am really groggy and pissed over the fact that I am awake at 9am on a holiday.

Are you saying that you usually AREN'T awake at 9am during the holidays? Really?

And I thought I woke up late on holidays :tongue:
I love the mornings! I always get the most amount of work done in the morning
I'm still in bed I don't really like mornings that much but it's really nice and quiet and an excellent time to stay in bed and made in Chelsea :yep:
Original post by Oats
5K is miniscule, just keep at it and you'll get there, a failed attempt is better than no attempt

Wood runs are amazing but I fear for my anal orifice

5K is miniscule? I assume you must be a marathoner then. Damn, lucky you.

Seriously though, I am pretty unfit. Never done any sports in my life (well apart from netball captain on the school team, being 5'11 I thought why not lol) and it's only since I completed my DofE Gold expedition that I realised how unfit I was, I got all the equipment and started jogging a few months ago, loved it, then stopped. I want to restart as soon as I can.

Why on earth would you fear for your anal orifice? Is there something I should know before I take you jogging with me.

*or maybe this is some sort of joke I'm not getting. If it is, I apologise :biggrin:*
Reply 18
Yeh I would class myself as a morning person, I can't sleep until any later than 9am so I usually wake up at 8am even in the holidays. I love the mornings because that's the quietest time in my house :smile:
I'm more of a lady of the night.

Quick Reply

Latest