The Student Room Group

Edexcel Economics Unit 3 (help please) 03/06/2014

Hi, I am trying to learn Unit 3 pretty much now... I haven't done economics and I did my AS-levels 2 years ago... I know almost nothing to be honest.

I was wondering if anyone on here could just (very kindly :smile:) tell me how much AS Unit 1 I need to know/learn for Unit 3? What parts especially and what parts of Unit 1 I could completely forget about (and never look at again, ever in my life hopefully)

I am using the Phillip Allan guide (which helped me do well in AS Units 1+2) as they do generally cover almost every aspect of the syllabus.

Thanks in advance
Move to the official thread
Reply 2
Original post by ASStudent
Move to the official thread

sorry, what does that mean?
Reply 3
Original post by hamzakhan
Hi, I am trying to learn Unit 3 pretty much now... I haven't done economics and I did my AS-levels 2 years ago... I know almost nothing to be honest.

I was wondering if anyone on here could just (very kindly :smile:) tell me how much AS Unit 1 I need to know/learn for Unit 3? What parts especially and what parts of Unit 1 I could completely forget about (and never look at again, ever in my life hopefully)

I am using the Phillip Allan guide (which helped me do well in AS Units 1+2) as they do generally cover almost every aspect of the syllabus.

Thanks in advance

Have you considered tuition? I was in pretty much the same position as you. I'm studying at econacademy.co.uk and I've paid £80 for 10 hours of tuition. I'm doing an exam practice programme at the moment. Maybe this could help you? I'm A/A* grade now, up from a C.

Quick Reply