?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm really not.
Dark and Lovely
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lucky you then....what i'm most scared of is doing rubbish when i know i worrked soo hard after the fiasco of mock exam results.
john-boro
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
I am scared now. I just found the OCR mark schemes for maths (my worst subject) and now I'm going to find the thread from a while ago in which I posted all my answers.
Argh!!
Ice Man 3000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
where's the OCR markscheme for maths ?
john-boro
Rep:
?
It's in another thread in here.
doogleboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by john-boro)
I am scared now. I just found the OCR mark schemes for maths (my worst subject) and now I'm going to find the thread from a while ago in which I posted all my answers.
Argh!!
Seriously don't do it , you will torture yourself. Just wait till tomorrow
joeybee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Good for you. i would agree i am not scared, just damn nervous, and doubtfull, my confidence has fallen away.
lady_cutie
Report 12 years ago
Me too - I was pretty confident until monday - every day its just been slowly disintergrating into nothing, I'm an emotional, nervous wreck !
supertramp
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not confident, but I'm not scared either. I just want the damn results. I have accepted there is nothing I can possibly do to change the results now, and so there is no point in being scared. I just WANT THEM.
[Miss Cazzle__x]
Report 12 years ago
I'm just expecting the worst. Anything else will be a bonus.

BLAH.
deutschsweetie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol TOO LATE for me.. ive tortures myself.over chemistry but not surprisingly am starting to lose the will to live. why did i do it!!!!?
sherunsaway
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm scared they've lost my papers.....or I've put the wrong candidate or centre number on some of my papers......or I've spelt my name wrong.....or some other silly reason that makes all my hard work worthless.
pezz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've got past being scared, pissed off kinda just wanna know now and trying to be prepared for every possible situation.
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Good for you. Relax everybody! I'm sure you all will be fine.
lukeitfc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm just really desperate to get my results!

I'll be sat up tomorrow morning, rapping my feet on the floor, waiting for the big hand to get to the right time to set off, and I know it'll take ages, and I know the car journey will seem like a hundred mile treck, but I know(hope) it'll be worth it at the end!
Abagnale
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sherunsaway)
I'm scared they've lost my papers.....or I've put the wrong candidate or centre number on some of my papers......or I've spelt my name wrong.....or some other silly reason that makes all my hard work worthless.
Dont let ur fantasy go wild! At least if such an unexpected event does occur, the exam board will try to stop it to be unfair. They r gonna provide u with an estimated grade based on our modular scores for AS and predicted grades.

So, we're not scared! Let's cheer up, everyone! Although it's gonna be another sleepless night for me. Yet I've got "the Da Vinci code" to accompany me. Once I can manage to sit down and read it, nothing else seems to matter So go and find sth else to do, other than sitting around and digging up thestudentrum just as I've been doing in the last 5 days.

Good luck, everyone!!! Big huggies:suith:
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am!! :afraid:
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm scared of being stabbed by a beautiful woman.

pa'lante, pa'lante, arriba, arriba!
Troyes
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm scared too

...not because of the results but there's a mouse in my room.
ghtrevgy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not scared, either. :eek: :eek2: :banghead: :afraid: :bawling: :s: :questionm :eek3: :eek3: ;no;
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads