The Student Room Group

when was the first time you felt sexually excited?

do you remember the first time you were turned on? and what was the cause?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mine was the lesbian kissing scene in the music video "all the things she said", i think i was around 8 :colondollar:

[video="youtube;8mGBaXPlri8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8[/video]
i found out about the fedora meme this morning! i finally understand why :hat2: gets used so much around here. i laughed until i got a rock hard boner
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh Lord the first time? I dunno it must be yonks ago now
I'll say somewhere from the ages 13-14 but I can't remember why :laugh:
Reply 4
i think kids nowadays will often experience it younger, due to sexualised adverts and easy access to the internet
Original post by MidnightDream
Oh Lord the first time? I dunno it must be yonks ago now
I'll say somewhere from the ages 13-14 but I can't remember why :laugh:

the day we first met...

I remember it well..
I think I was pretty old, compared to some. Like maybe 15 when I got my first boyfriend and we 'made out' a lot. That aroused me.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
the day we first met...

I remember it well..

Whatever :rolleyes:
Many disappointed faces ago.
I was quite turned on by my own sexual development when I hit puberty. I remember the thrill of running around the house naked when my parents were gone and exploring my changing body.

Why the **** can't I post anon!?
Original post by Autistic Merit
I was quite turned on by my own sexual development when I hit puberty. I remember the thrill of running around the house naked when my parents were gone and exploring my changing body.

Why the **** can't I post anon!?

Even if you could post anon from now on...it's kinda too late.
Awkward that the thread died but people still repping... Guess they can't top that.
I remember my friend telling me about the birds and the bees when I was 8, and I felt a mixture of incredulity, horror, and also weirdly I felt kind of aroused by the thought of it.

So I guess that was the first time.
Reply 13
I actually can't remember, probably when I was 8 or 9 :erm: (I'm 19 now)
I remember reading DBZ fanfiction at around 9 and being a bit aroused. Sigh.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I remember my friend telling me about the birds and the bees when I was 8, and I felt a mixture of incredulity, horror, and also weirdly I felt kind of aroused by the thought of it.

So I guess that was the first time.

How do you remember things like that? Also, how did people hit puberty so early in this thread?
late night shows at the age of 12..
Original post by Autistic Merit
How do you remember things like that? Also, how did people hit puberty so early in this thread?

Elliot Rodger
Original post by LostGear
Elliot Rodger

Don't compare me to him please.

Quick Reply

Latest