Is it just my MSN which isn't working? Watch

This discussion is closed.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I revived it instead of starting another needless thread.
Aha, no problem..just as long as it wasn't someone else just saying: Oh, mine works..
BTw mine is working...
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I revived it instead of starting another needless thread.

mine won't work either

but at least no one's mowing their lawns anymore
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
mine doesnt work and i think microsoft does have problems since i have noticed the members directory (when you want to look at other ppls profiles) has been disabled by them. I guess ppl have found faults with it and are exploiting them.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
mine doesnt work and i think microsoft does have problems since i have noticed the members directory (when you want to look at other ppls profiles) has been disabled by them. I guess ppl have found faults with it and are exploiting them.
I thought the latter problem was to do with paedophiles, at least that's what i read in the news.
username1170
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
It might also have something to do with MSN trying to get us to pay for messenger now... :mad:
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Shaft)
It might also have something to do with MSN trying to get us to pay for messenger now... :mad:
Please tell me that is a joke, thats ludicrous, they get you hooked whilst its free then go charging then you have to pay to fulfil your addiction.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Also, has anyone ever had an error saying 'You are already signed into your account' or something? Even though Im not.
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Also, has anyone ever had an error saying 'You are already signed into your account' or something? Even though Im not.
I keep getting all sorts of different errors... but its still not working :mad:
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Shaft)
everyone would turn to AIM

and trying to charge is skanky the only way I can really keep in touch with my best friend in India is MSN, because phone calls are pretty expensive and besides you can chat on MSN when you're doing coursework or revising
username1170
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Oh yeh, but I found out I have 2 msn messengers on my computer...an old and new version...They both try logging on at the same time, and then it comes up with that error I think...check if you have an old messenger version that logs on automatically...it won't show up in the menu bar.
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hate f'in MSN!
It says that the server is busy the first two times, and then has the cheek to blame MY internet connection!
And now i cant talk to people i need to talk to.

xox
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I thought the latter problem was to do with paedophiles, at least that's what i read in the news.
I thought they closed MSN chat because of that, i hadnt heard anything about the listings of users at all but you might well be right.
aurorascopic
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My msn isn't working atm...anyone else?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I thought they closed MSN chat because of that, i hadnt heard anything about the listings of users at all but you might well be right.
I'm pretty sure its because of that, I think they are trying to make sure people cant find random people who are under 18.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Mines not working either!! >
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why don't all of you make your life easier and setup a yahoo acount?
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My bf is having is having problems with msn too
aurorascopic
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
awww it so sucks when that happens....its happened to me a few times too with a close friend...we just usually go onto faceparty or something, and go on the chat there...SAVED BY THE BONG room is hillarious!!!!!LMAO....ahem.

anyhows, he should be coming on soon too...i hope his works...and mine too.

good luck! *thumbs up*

me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Why don't all of you make your life easier and setup a yahoo acount?
because everyone's on MSN...

Microsoft are mean, people with macs (i.e me are stuck with version 3 or something totally lame, while pc people get 6. something)

bah! Microsoft :mad:
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
because everyone's on MSN...

Microsoft are mean, people with macs (i.e me are stuck with version 3 or something totally lame, while pc people get 6. something)

bah! Microsoft :mad:
i prefer msn, its more userfriendly + more applications
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed