Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AT TSR!

:tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2:

In all seriousness though, you're a very decent bunch and it's obvious to me that theres a lot of bright minds in this subforum. I'm sure you've all worked hard and that it'll work out for you.

Hopefully see you all at the LSE!

Edit: Btw, I forgot to say, I write this thread as I'm gonna be off the radar for a few days - lots of personal duties to attend to!

ReputationRep:
    Heh thanks man.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks dude! I'm sure everyone here appreciate it.

Good luck, you guys.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else planning on getting trashed tonight so they won't have to contemplate tomorrow morning? I think it's a good plan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Man On Campus)
    Anyone else planning on getting trashed tonight so they won't have to contemplate tomorrow morning? I think it's a good plan.
    Did that last year. A bit of a let down. I am all for getting trashed before the results tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    I would get trashed but I can't for two reasons: 1) I don't drink & 2) I need to be thinking straight tomorrow in case I don't make it (God forbid)

But I do have double chocolate chip caramel ice cream and a stack of DVDs ready to deal with post-A level result blues...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xaphania)
    I would get trashed but I can't for two reasons: 1) I don't drink & 2) I need to be thinking straight tomorrow in case I don't make it (God forbid)
    1) Now's as good as any time to start.
    2) Thinking too much leads to stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xaphania)
    But I do have double chocolate chip caramel ice cream and a stack of DVDs ready to deal with post-A level result blues...
    Binge eating chocolate chip caramel ice cream is as bad for your health as binge drinking; binge eating Digital Versatile Discs is worse. Please don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxczxc)
    Did that last year. A bit of a let down. I am all for getting trashed before the results tomorrow though.
    I reckon a shot of Jack Daniels at 8am tomorrow will go down well.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon a shot of Jack Daniels at 8am tomorrow will go down well.
    Just the one?

ReputationRep:
    Just the one?
    By "shot", I meant an injection of it into your jugular.

ReputationRep:
    By "shot", I meant an injection of it into your jugular.
    Just the one?

ReputationRep:
    The second shot is only for after you get the results, if you realise you have failed miserably and see no reason as to why you should continue living, and will be filled with bleach, not the finest whisky from Tennessee.

ReputationRep:
    The second shot is only for after you get the results, you realise you have failed miserably and see no reason as to why you should continue living, and will be filled with bleach, not the finest whisky from Tennessee.
    Just as long as it's not Domestos... Toilet Duck has a nice earthy aftertaste which I rather like.

ReputationRep:
    Just as long as it's not Domestos... Toilet Duck has a nice earthy aftertaste which I rather like.
    I don't think you'll be able to taste it from injecting into a vein; the only sensation will be searing pain.

Anyway, I have to go have some therapeutic drinks, so we'll continue this discussion another time; that is, if you haven't had the second shot by then.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you'll be able to taste it from injecting into a vein; the only sensation will be searing pain.

Anyway, I have to go have some therapeutic drinks, so we'll continue this discussion another time; that is, if you haven't had the second shot by then.
    We could always split it...

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Havent been here for aaaages, but just came bk to cyprus (unfortunately..) and am pooing myself with worry. i just KNOW i got 2 Bs..AAAAARGHHHHHH!!! i was on the plane and all i could think was: 'what the hell do i do if i dont make it???'
    Im going to sit down and think of backup options and stuff about what to do in my gap year so im prepared! Love and miss you alll xxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    HEh JD! Ive started on the Black LAbel already...im runniong out of ice:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Binge eating chocolate chip caramel ice cream is as bad for your health as binge drinking; binge eating Digital Versatile Discs is worse. Please don't do it.
    binge drinking is definetly worse...by a long way! why do it, it makes you stupid?

and DVDs are quite tasty you know....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 17, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.