Turn on thread page Beta

Jumper Dresses with leggings? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about a grey jumper dress with black leggings?

If so, what shoes do you think would go?

ReputationRep:
    i would wear some plain black pumps to go with it, simple yet it still looks nice, and wear a long silver necklace with the charms on, that are about in places like river island and topshop etc.

ReputationRep:
    bit early for jumper dresses?

ReputationRep:
    not where i am, it's peeeeesing down today!

i love it...

ReputationRep:
    very nice look with black pumps or perhaps silver..and with a long necklace as someone suggested x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm sure it would look fine. Either silver/dark grey or black pumps with a long necklace, 1 bangle and a charmy/jingly bracelet.

ReputationRep:
    that would look cool, i think ankle boots in grey would look awesome or pointy shoes or black stilletos!!!

ReputationRep:
    gold or silver ballet pumps

ReputationRep:
    i agree with lady cutie, silver or gold ballet pumps, and perhaps get a gold/bag to go with that, and the jewellery which has been suggested sounds blingin!!

instead of leggings you could also try footless tights and wear an anklet!but this also depends on the length of your jumper dress, too short and it'll look like you forgot to wear something underneath

ReputationRep:
    i love my gold ballet pumps

ReputationRep:
    are leggings the same as footless tights?

ReputationRep:
    no footless tights are tights but without the foot end. they look like leggings but the material is much thinner, like tights are compared to leggings

ReputationRep:
    I'd say footless tights would look better!
    x

ReputationRep:
    I think that if you don't have enough confidence to wear this without having to ask The Oracle of The Internet, you shouldn't be wearing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyblueeyes)
    I'd say footless tights would look better!
    x
    agreed x

ReputationRep:
    grey and black are such neutral colours, you could wear any colour with them, but right now i'm loving mustard yellow. if it's during the day i would wear ballet flats or flat ankle boots, at night heels or ankle high heeled boots!

ReputationRep:
    when i wear my black or grey jumper dress, if im going out i wear it with black tight (not skinny im to fat for skinny) jeans, with some big blacky/bluey beads and gold boots( yes i know they will never see my feet again)

ReputationRep:
    thankyou to whoever anon repped me from this thread xxx

ReputationRep:
    love jumper dresses and lats WITHOUT the horror of leggins or footless tights.
    Full length to avoid the tackiness

ReputationRep:
    Where did you get your jumper dress from. I have one which I bought on holiday, but am dying for some more, but can't find them over here.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.